Chapter Twenty Five

The drive like Christian said, was long. I couldn't tell where we were, only we were surrounded by a lot of trees. "Okay, blindfold." I smile kind of excited and I place the blindfold over my eyes and ties it.
"Okay, watch your step." He guides me in his direction, holding me at my waist to wherever he's taking me. "Are we close?" I say, still smiling.

"Almost babe, almost." I nod and he continues to guide me. After about a five minute walk, we stop in our tracks. "Okay, you can take it off now." I slowly take it off, and what I see is probably the most romantic thing ever. I gasp and look at Christian, and back at the picnic. There was a basket, with a pot of flowers, and different kinds of fruits. It was and Chinese food. "Christian." I say. I'm in complete shock. This is so pretty I've never been on a picnic date.

"So? Do you like it? I didn't go to any of my classes today for you." I nodded. A smile grew on my face as I stood still as he held his hands onto my waist. "I love it." I say. I turn around, facing him and place my warm hand on his cheeks. My body is against his and I kiss his lips. He pulls our body's closer together and bring hands lower from my waist. I slowly stop him and smile. "Okay, I'm starving." I say holding his hands sitting on the picnic blanket.

"I pick up the strawberries and bite slowly onto them as Christian watches me. I look up at him and blink my eyes at him. "Okay you have got to stop doing that." He says to me. I laugh.
"What?" I say. He bites his bottom lip and looks from my breast and up. "The way you're eating that strawberry. Keep that up and I might end up doing somethings to you." I tempt him by picking up another strawberry and biting slowly onto it.

He shakes his head and I laugh. "I see what you're doing and it's cute but I'm really trying to eat Leah." I laugh. "Okay, hand me the Lo Mein." I say reaching my hand out. He raises his eyebrow. "How do you know it's Lo Mein?." I laugh.

"Because I know you, and I know that you know that I love Lo Mein." He nods. "Fair enough" He says handing me the Lo Mein. I want to take this time to get to know Christian. Minus all of the stuff I know now, I barely know anything about him.

"So," I place to last of the noodles in my mouth a slurp them. "Tell me something about you. We've known each other for a while and I barely know anything about you." He laughs. "You know enough." I roll my eyes. If we're going to be in a relationship, I want to be able to learn somethings about him. I don't even know his fucking favorite color.

"Christian. I'm serious. I want to get to know you. Matter of a fact, I want to know you better than anyone in our circle does, since I'm your girlfriend and all." He clears his throat.

"Alright fine. What do you want to know?" That's a very hard question. "Everything." I respond. He goes on about his family and how he has a younger sister, whose a junior right now in high school. He tells me that he doesn't have a favorite color but if he did it would be black because it reminds him of his soul. He continues on about how his parents weren't always there when they were needed, especially his dad who hasn't been in his life since he was six. He's only been in one relationship, and tells me how he's been with a lot of girls which kind of hurts to know that.

"Okay so, how many girls have you slept with?" I ask him kind of nervous. He looks up around trying to think which kind of makes me even more mad with the fact that he has to think about it. "Lost count." He says. I roll my eyes. So he's that kind of guy.

He laughs extremely hard at the face I'm making. What's so funny? "I'm sorry I had to. Trust me Leah, I'm not that kind of guy. I don't hook up with every girl I see trust me." I nod.

He grabs my hand. "Hey, I'm serious." I smile and nod again. "I'm not the kind of guy to sleep with-" I cover his mouth. "I get it." I remove my hand from his mouth and I continue. "It's the past right?" I say.

"Yeah. Enough about me, what about you?" I stare at him with a smile and I push my hair back. "What about me?" I say.

"Well I want to know about you and your life. Come on, we have all afternoon." Oh god. My childhood, and my life in high school wasn't always the best. My childhood I was always the odd child out, I was never given much attention, but then again I was a very independent child. My brothers were always there for me though. Through my first fight, to my first boyfriend, they were always there.

"Well, it's not the most interesting." I say. He shakes his head. "It's interesting to me. So, I want to know. Tell me." I exhale and nod. "Okay, well I'm the youngest out of my brothers. I was the one with the most anger and I was always, that girl who hung with the so called cool kids." He nods. "So you didn't hang with the losers." I laugh. "Not quite. My friends were always the bad ones who skipped school, and went to parties almost every night." 

He grabs some fruit and tosses it in his mouth. "What did you parents think about it?" I shake my head. "They thought I was just going through a faze since I was always drinking, and I lashed out a lot but I had my brothers...I mean BJ and Armon to keep me going." He sighs.

"Leah, whether you like it or not, they're still family. Sure they lied to you but, they took you in as one of their own. They care for you." I roll my eyes. I'm  not trying to hear this shit. Not right now.

"I don't want to talk about this right now. They didn't love me enough to tell me the truth so..." He throws his hands up. "Fine, I won't say anything else about it. But you should give them a chance." I sigh. "I'll think about it. But for now, I want to talk about us, not them." I say moving closer to him. He nods and pulls me into him by my waist. I sit on his lap with each leg on each side of his and I wrap my arms around his neck as he holds my waist.

"You know, it would be a good idea to have sex out here." He says. I roll my eyes. "Nice try." I say pressing my lips against his. We can't go minutes without kissing each other.
His tongue rubs against mine and somehow we're both in sync. He raises my shirt up forcing my arms off and the shirt over my head and he kisses my neck, forcing a moan out of me. "Christian." I moan. He moves all the food out the way and lays me on the picnic blanket and pulls my pants off. We're doing this. Right here, right now, in a fucking forest. He pulls off his shirt and tosses it to the side and I wrap my legs around his waist as he touches me from my stomach down sending chills down my spine. It's like a shock throughout my body and I love it.

  "Do you want this?" He whispers on my neck.
"I want you." I say practically whispering. He pulls off my pants and slowly brings his finger down my stomach. "Stop." I moan. His touch is torture and it drives me mad. He laughs, and kissing me on my stomach and down, going further and further to my lower area. He pulls down my underwear a little bit and kisses me and my legs literally shake at the warmth of his lips and his touch. He stops and places a kiss on my lips and gets up. "Why'd you stop?" I say.

  He laughs. "I don't want to fuck you in the middle of nowhere. When it's time, I will." I nod. He tosses me my shirt and my pants and I throw them on quickly. "We can go back to Damon's place if you want. Or we can stay." The sun was already setting and I didn't want to be here after dark. Let's just say I watch too many horror movies and most of them end up with serial killers coming out of nowhere, slashing throats. I quickly shake my head no and I grab Christians hand as he guides me back to the car.
The drive is about an hour long back to Damon's apartment but it was relaxing. A while later, he gripped my thigh to wake me up. I wouldn't budge. I'm a very heavy sleeper, and after he continued to try to wake me up, I felt my body lift from the seat, and into his arms.
By the time I wake up, I'm in Damon's guest bedroom. When I look around I see everything, except Christian who is nowhere to be found.