26 키가 큰 사람들은 성가시다 (Tall people are annoying)

Start from the beginning

A comfortable silence built between them, as both watched the rises and falls of the model's breathing.

"You know..." The younger started again, his voice low as if he was afraid of talking louder.

"Hmmm?" Taehyung replied, not really interested in his answer.

"I'm kind of glad that Jackson disappeared" He whispered, playing with his hair, curling it between his fingers.

Seeing it, Taehyung wanted to play with Jinnie's hair, curl it between his fingers and move it between his fingers to feel its softness.

Then, the younger's statement arrived and sank into his brain.

Taehyung's eyes wandered from the model's to the maknae, waiting for him to finish his statement, but the younger male keep quiet, his fingers fidgeting.

"Why?" He asked, his deep voice also low and almost camouflaged with the silence.

"Hmm" He started, thinking aloud. "it was not fair that his beauty was monopolized and captured by only one person" His eyes focused on Taehyung, a thin smile on his lips. "Sharing is caring and Jackson kept him all for himself" he recited with a singsong voice. "It's kind of tragic yet poetic"

His eyes unnerved Taehyung, as they were innocent but also unperturbed by the words that were leaving his lips.

"Why are you here?" Asked Tae, leaning forward to the maknae, his eyes darkening with V's presence, as he felt territorial for the model.

This boy smelled fishy.

The younger giggled.

"Why are you here?" He asked back, maintaining eye contact with the older.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at his disrespect and leaned forward, frowning.

The younger held an enigmatic smile.

"I suppose that we all came here for the same reason as you" he replied, he held a slightly tight-lipped smile on his lips.

Taehyung maintained eye contact with the child, wanting to discover the seemingly hidden motives behind his words.

But, his moment was cut short by some steps quickly approaching. Then, someone new appeared behind the half-closed door: another excessively tall and handsome young man.

He had almond eyes, a small nose, and pouty and pink lips adorned a small face and a really tall and svelte body. He looked surprised first and then, bowed at Taehyung, his hair falling into his eyes. When he finished showing respect to his hyung, he smiled at the maknae.

 When he finished showing respect to his hyung, he smiled at the maknae