23.

Nicki

My son. My son has been officially exposed to this double life I live. A side I never wanted to come out. But because this is a family business all family is included.

He is terrified of me and Ray. His own parents.

"Rashaad, baby, listen this is a very bad woman okay sweetheart. She took you without me knowing and she did some other things also." I bent down to his level to try and comfort him. But then I seen blood all over my hands.

"Ma, this is wrong." Rashaad shook his head in disgust and backed away from me.

"Homie you too young to understand this right now okay? Just go upstairs and go in any room." Ray told him.

But Daddy stopped all that.

"No fuck that he gonna be a man today. Boy come here." Daddy yelled.

Rashaad knows not to disrespect him so he walked over to my father who stood next to Cherry.

"Here." My father handed him a .45. "Shoot."

Rashaad looked back at us and back at my father. "No."

"What! Boy don't be doin the same shit your mother did. Now shoot or get your ass beat like her." My father made it very clear that he need to do this or that will be his punishment.

Rashaad, my baby, my son, my everything, held the .45 up and aimed it up at the bloody woman in the chair. He put his little finger on the trigger and looked back at me and Ray. Ray held me tightly as I sobbed looking at this torture that I caused.

Rashaad mouthes "Im sorry ma." And turned back around facing Cherry. I closed my eyes when he started to pull the trigger back.

Kaplow! I heard a thump and Ray screamed.

I looked up with my blurry eyes and seen my son with a bullet wound in his chest.