Nicki

I woke up so late that I forgot to make sure that Rashaad got up for school. I rolled out of bed and ran to his room which was empty. Where the hell is my son? He never wakes up by himself for some odd reason. Even as a baby he never got up until I came in and changed his diaper. I went into panic. I was looking in every room in this house.

I picked up the phone to call my father. Only because its somethings that are having me stay away from cops at all times. Their probably tracking my every move just to have something on me. That when my personal savior came walking through the door with a sweet tea and a McDonald's bag.

"Where is Rashaad?!" I was literally shaking with fear because if a nigga took him then its gonna be hell in thus country.

"Calm down. I took him to school since you was finally getting some sleep." He grinned.

I twisted up my mouth. I about to pass out from fear. "What's in the bag?"

"Food what else?" He laughed.

"Gimme." I sounded like a baby asking for a bottle or some shit. Just like a good little listener he is he handed me the items in his hands and I went back upstairs. He followed me like a puppy he is, most people describe him as when he is with me.

I like it most times. But other times I want to punch him in his chest just to make him fall back. I got to my room and sat the drink on the nightstand and sat down myself. I opened the bag and found my favorite. "McChicken and small fries with a tea." Jacob said posted up at the door.

I don't know why but he never comes in him without asking or knowing that he can. Its basically all the time but he still waits at the door until I say something. "Thank you. You can come in here for thousandth time." I smiled. He plotted down on my bed while I ate.

Once I finished I sipped on my tea and looked at him. He fell asleep that fast? "Jacob." I spoke. He didn't move. "Jacob dont be dead because I just washed these sheets."

"What? Never mind" he shook his head at me. "Your okay with Rashaad seeing him?" He asked peeking at me.

I nodded. "I mean he was going to ask at some point right? I just didn't expected it to be this early. I would think he would ask about this shit when he turned 30 or something. Or like when Im old and cripple and he asking if my diapers need changing?" I laughed.

"Naw, but like I said long as he stays the hell away from me." He said coldly. He really lost his best friend completely.

I wanted to ask him this question for forever but I just never found the words until now. "Did you ever talk to her?"

"Have you?" He had a valid point. She hurt my soul with that shit. Can't have everybody too close to you.

"But on the bright side, that kiss though?" He said in his best ratchet girl voice.

I instantly got hot and cold. "What about it?" I sat my tea down.

"It was nice." He sat up and pulled me into his lap. "And I think you enjoyed it as much as I did." He planted his lips on mine giving me no time to react. He bit down on my bottom lip but I wanted to be stubborn and he bit harder making me gasp.He took the chance to shove his tongue in and it was very pleasurable, no lie.

I pulled away. "Can I breathe? God damn." I laughed. He joined in too. Then it got quite and he started kissing on my neck biting probably leaving marks everywhere. I may have let out a moan or two. Is it hot in here?

Then the door bell rung stopping our little session. I honestly was thankful for that. If we go any further than kissing it would change everything.

I hopped off of him and he groaned. I zoomed down the stairs hoping it wasn't the police talking about a warrant or some shit. "Who is it!" I yelled coming to the bottom.

They didn't say anything. They just keep knocking. There's this table like thing near the door and I taped a gun underneath it. Safety reasons. Anyway, I grab it and inched the door open to see who it was.

Once I got a good look my whole mood when from to excited to scared to angered real quick. I swung the door all the way open and let the gun in my hand hang to the side. Completely visible.

"The fuck you want, Rayan?"