Nicki

I swear being pregnant is so much work. Plus this child just lounges around on my blatter. Ray and Tay Tay think this shit is so funny. Their asses don't find it funny when me and little man is hungry. I always make Ray get up and get me some Subway or Roscoe's. Then if he gone too long I send Tay Tay out to get me a tub or two of cookies and cream ice cream and some peanut butter. And some Chips Ahoy chewy cookies if they have any.

And if Sean comes over he makes my waffles with strawberries and radish with maple syrup. I don't why but I been eating radish and I never liked that shit before.

Before I wasn't showing so my father didn't know until like three months later. I didn't tell him. Sean snitching ass told him. I mean I was going to tell him but he said don't get pregnant but then again that was said over 2 years ago and I finished school. Me and Ray both did. We take online classes because we just got used to the stay at home life.

"Tay Tay!" I called out for him from my bed. I was laying there you know being lazy and hungry. I knew Ray left sometime not too long ago to get me some more Cheetos. "Tay Tay!"

I flipped my legs over the edge of the bed and pushed myself to the floor. I waddled over to the door, yeah waddled, and waddled my pregnant ass down the hall to his room.

This boy going through something because last I check he know we dont lock doors in this fucking house. I banged on the door with my right hand while rubbing my round stomach with my other hand. I kept banging on it until he swung the door open.

"What?" He said sucking his teeth and rolling his eyes.

"You must have lost your damn mind. I was calling you. You would have knew that if you aint have this door shut and locked like fort knocks. What the fuck you doing boy?" I mushed him in his face and walk around in his room.

Now let me explain. Tay Tay is, lets say he is favored in school by these thotful little girls wit smartass attitudes. This little nigga is 9 going on 10 with more bitches on him than he takes a shower in a month.

"Aint nobody in here Nicki." Tay Tay sighed laying back down on his bed.

"I never even said all of that. Now why the fuck you think you can lock doors in this motherfucka?" I asked rubbing my belly some more standing at the foot of his bed.

He shrugged.

I breathed in deeply and I wish I didn't. What the hell died in here? "What the hell is that smell boy?" I asked choking and the pure funkyness of this child's room.

"Prolly my cleats." He said looking at his phone.

I was heated when Ray said he needed a phone because first I aint even have a phone at that age. Second he don't do anything to have a phone. So therefore he don't need it. This is why he is so anti-social now; can't never hold a full conversation with anybody, with the exception of Roc.

"Clean this shit up then before the smell travel through the house." I said kicking the numerous pieces of clothing out of my way so I can get out if this death trap. He could have a dead body in this bitch the way he got this room smelling.

I barely go in there but if I do I never went past the doorway.

Where the hell is Ray at? Im hungry as shit right now.

"Nicki!" I heard Ray yell from downstairs. I heard the familiar rustling of plastic bags travel into the kitchen. I waddled downstairs and into the kitchen also. Finally food. And a box of pizza. He knows me so well.

I sat at one of the three stools at the island and slid the box in front of me. Once I settled my self to the sweet scent traveling into my nose Ray took the box back.