21.

Nicki

Trey and Ray basically took my guns until its time to get these bitches. I was cool when they hit that one trap. But then these motherfuckas touched my child. They crossed the damn line.

We sent Rashaad with Chres and Masey since I can't even consider leaving him with Jacob. Jacob is not even Jacob anymore he just doesn't want anything to do with me since I let Ray back in. He can stay mad at Ray but why me? All I did was let Rashaad see him. And I love both him and Ray but I love them each in a different way.

"Trey," I said looking dead at him, "I need answers and I need them right the fuck now."

"We got em." Trey said smirking.

"Well where they at so we can go home." Ray said walking back and forth in my office.

"Crenshaw and Liberty. Right down the way from the trap they hit." Trey said. "But its only the two yall know. I can't find the third one."

"That's fine. Cherry and Qweeny prolly hired help. We'll catch her sooner or later. My main concern is Cherry." I said playing with my broken knuckle.

"Baby, get that looked at." Ray said still pacing.

"Can you sit the fuck down somewhere! Shit. Trey, big cousin, you gon get Cherry to go out wit you. Then beat her ass then hand her over to us. Qweeny will come looking for her within a day because she got attachment issues." I said making this plan go into effect today.

"How you sure she gonna go out with him?" Ray asked the dumbest question in history of his questions.

Me and Trey looked at each other and back to Ray. "She a hoe." We said in unison.

"Aight I gotta see Kay first though. Then expect me around ten tomorrow night. Im out." Trey left out closing the door behind him.

I looked at Ray and seen how stressed and angry he was. He kept rubbing both his hands up and dow his face.

"Ray thank you."

"I love you too." He grinned.