Ray

"Really you want to stay here after you got put out? Bruh, Iont think this can be fixed with your so called charms." Moe said folding her arms.

"Moe come on I don't have anywhere else to go. Even Shawnda wont let me stay with her. Please." I was literally begging her to let me and Tay Tay stay there with her.

Moe twisted her mouth up and rolled her eyes. "Get up, dramatic. But my apartment is only a two bedroom so one of yall gonna be on the couch." She went back to staring at her desk computer.

Hell yeah, I went to her job. Shorty either here or in the club bartending. "Thank you Moe. I owe you for real."

"Mmhmm. Whatever. When you bring your shit?" She asked glancing at me.

"Probably tomorrow after Tay Tay get out of school." I said.

"Okay. I won't be there so therefore its a key over top of the door across the hall from me. I gotta make you a key later. Put it back after you use it." She said getting up and taking a bunch of files with her.

Only thing left for me to do is to get my shit and tell homie wassup. Tay Tay always out of the loop on some type of way or form now a days. Maybe its because he not the same nosey ass child he was 3 years ago. He been keeping to himself lately anyway.

Nicki

I think after a couple of hours Im fine but then I look at Rashaad. He looks like Ray and Ray only. I swear I don't think I can get over this. But I have to. I don't want my child I can't be strong because of a nigga.

I just never thought I would have a baby daddy. I always thought that I would get married to someone dependable and reliable. Someone who would always be there for me. I thought that was Ray.

All the shit we been through and had to put up with. From my attitude to that shit that went down in Boston. Helped me get my brother back and for that I gave my heart to him. I love him.

I loved him.