Chapter 23 - Memories

Astrid was awake once more and Hiccup rub her back. Both of them suddenly remembered the time they were on honeymoon. It was the greatest day of their lives.

(( Flashback ))

((Admin: Lol okay before you read this part I'm just gonna warn you that this is somehow M rated. And.. Yeah I don't have anything else to say except to warn you.. Soooo enjoy!  XD))

Both of them flew along with their dragons to a perfect spot on a beach side. Hiccup got off Toothless and help Astrid got off Stormfly. They walk along the beach.

He push her shoulder with his and she push him to the water. Hiccup fell down on the water and look at her. She was laughing happily.

"Hey! Oh come here you." He pull her in and she fell on top of him. She laugh and stop in a sudden, finding their noses touching each other's.

Hiccup smirked and splash some water to her. She fell once more and stood up, laughing. He stood up beside her.

Just then, the dragons tackled them into the water. Both of them turn to Toothless and Stormfly. The dragons tried to look innocent. They shook their heads and stood up.

Hiccup ran to grab a big towel and wrapped Astrid with it. She smiled and said, "What about you?" Hiccup shook his head. "Nah. Don't mind me."

Astrid raise an eyebrow. "Come on in.. This big towel fits for two." She smiled and he went in.

They sat on a log and watch the dragons play in the water. She lean on him as usual. Hiccup smiled and grab some wet sand. He started to play with it by making a ball and splat it on Astrid's knee.

"Hey!" She laugh and grab it with one finger and put it on his face. He laughed and dust it off. She place her head on his shoulder and watch the sunset.

"This is beautiful." She smiled. "Yeah.. But you look more beautiful to me." Hiccup said and chuckled. Astrid shook her head and punch his shoulder. The dragons stop playing and made some fire around them to keep warm.

"Come on, it's getting late.. Let's get some rest." Hiccup said and Astrid nodded. They went to a little house Hiccup built near the beachside.

•• In the morning ••

It was about 4 a.m. when Hiccup woke up. He turn to Astrid's side and saw her still asleep. He smiled and thought. 'I guess it's time.'

He open his armor and trouser, leaving him more or less, naked under the blanket. He went closer to Astrid and open hers.

(( Admin: Dude... What are you doing..?!? ))

Astrid open her eyes and gasp. "Shh.. Keep it down." He said. "You might not wanna wake the dragons and let them see this, right?"

Astrid look at him and nodded. He pull her closer to him and smile. She smirked and he chuckled.

Hiccup smile and lift her on top of him. He rub her back while she place her hand on his chest. He pull her into a deep, passionate kiss and look into her eyes.

Astrid smile and look back at his. She nuzzled and bury her face on his neck. Hiccup chuckled as he run his hands down to her waist and finally to her core.

She gasp in a sudden and look at him. "Wait, what are you doing?" She asked, kind of freaking out a little.

"Just a little sneak peek before the real thing.." He smiled. "Whoa whoa whoa.. You seriously doing this right now cause I-"

Hiccup cut off her speech by giving her a kiss on her neck making her moan pretty loud. He started pushing his finger in and once it get deep enough he asked, "Ready?"

"Eh.. No.. Hiccup it's my first time.." Astrid replied. "Relax.. It'll be fine.." He tapped her nose. "Okay.. You seemed so experienced.. Where on Odin's palace did you learn that?!?" She shrieked.

He laughed in response as he positioned himself. Astrid took a deep breath and let it out. "This is definitely bigger than his finger.." She mumbled. "I heard that.." Hiccup chuckled.

"Well, it was meant to be heard.." She giggled. Hiccup started to push it in when he was more or less ready. Astrid just groaned in pain. Cause literally it kinda hurts.

"Should I stop? Okay I guess I should.." Hiccup said, noticing his wife groaning in pain. "As a good wife, I demand you to continue!" Astrid shrieked.

"Sure you're gonna be okay?" He asked. "Yeah but I'll punch you for this once we finish." She spat playfully.

"Okay if you insist.." He said as he keep on pushing till it reaches the end. "There.. I'll let you rest for a moment.." He smiled.

((Admin: SHIZZ MY HANDS ARE TREMBLING X"D))

Astrid opened her eyes after closing it for minutes. She sighed in relieve and punched him like she promised. Then, felt something warm explode inside of her.

"Oh Thor.. What just happened?" She asked. "It's called the tidal class dragon, remember?" Hiccup smirked.

(( End of flashback ))

•••

Admin: OHMYGODSSS!! SHE TRAINED HIS DREGEN!!! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, HICCUP! Wait. This is just a flashback, right?

Hiccup: Yep. Mission accomplished. *high fives the admin*

Admin: Yeah!! *high fives back*

Astrid: Whoa, whoa. Hold on right there. You guys were planning this since I-?

Admin: Yes. Yes we were. I'm waiting for the results now. If you know what I mean..

Valka: *appears from nowhere* GRANDBABIESSSS!!!!

Hiccup: Oh come on, mom.. Do you really have to appear everytime we talk about kids and stuffs?

Valka: Yolo, Hiccup. Yolo.