Chapter 15 - Gone Forever

The next day, the third day of trading. J was about to go home. She went up on the boat and waved at Hiccup.

Hiccup stood there, crossing him arms and reply nothing. A few seconds after, Astrid came and stood beside him.

J looked at her mischieviously and stared at her. Astrid look at her and tried to make her jealous by hugging Hiccup in a sudden.

"Woah. What are you do-" Hiccup asked but then stop because he knew why. He hugged Astrid back and look at J.

J stared at them and shook her head. "How did this happen? I thought they-" She told herself and stopped, looking at Astrid.

Astrid looked at her, still hugging Hiccup and stick her tongue out.

As the boat went farther, she look up at Hiccup, stared at his eyes and smiled. Then, she placed her head on his chest. Hiccup smiled at her, stroking her hair. Astrid pulled away and held his hands. "Hiccup?" She ask. "Yes, milady?" He replied at her.

"Will you- umm. I.. Ehh-" She was speechless. Hiccup chuckled. "What is it?" He place his hand on her shoulders.

"Nah. Nothing.. Nevermind." She turn away. Hiccup came closer to her and hug her from the back.

"Come on. Let's go have a walk.." He said and Astrid smiled. "Okay.." She replied.

They walk to a great, big hill with a wonderful view of Berk down below. Hiccup bump her shoulder with his. Astrid did the same and look at him. He chuckled and started to run.

She shook her head and start to run after him. They both laughed and have fun. "Got you!" Hiccup grab Astrid's waist and pulled her closer to him. She squealed and laughed.

Hiccup shook his head, chuckling and let her go. He walked away a few steps, looking down.

•••

J: ARGHHH!! F*CK YOU ADMIN!! I HATE YOU.

Admin: Told you so.. And thank you very much.. You now what? I hate you too. I should've not tell you this but actually I would never want to make you exist. XD

J: ARGHH. DAMMIT!

Admin: Husshh. Careful with your words, lady. You might hurt someone's feelings. *winks*

J: That's it! I'm out of here.

Admin: Okay then.. See you again someday! I'll call you if I need you. Maybe.. *chuckles* Oh boy.. Back to work.