Chapter 3 - Hiccup's House

They both race to Hiccup's house. Hiccup arrived first. Laughing and panting mixed as one. "Hahaha.. Wooh. I won! Haha yeah!"

Astrid finally showed up panting, holding her knees. "You.. Cheated.. Wooh.. That's a long run."

Hiccup laughed. "Yeah.. I know right." Astrid closed her eyes, still holding her knees.

"What's wrong? You tired?" She nodded. "Come on in. I'll get you a drink.."

He opened the door and welcome her in. "Heh. Thanks.." Astrid said and Hiccup nodded. "Sit here. What would you like to drink?" He walked to the kitchen.

"Hmmm anything will do." She sat down and stretch her legs.

"Anything?" Hiccup smirked, bringing 2 cups of water in his hands. He gave one to Astrid and drink a sip of it. "So-"

"I'm home!" Valka opened the door and called.

"-oh hey mom." Hiccup smiled. "Hey there, son. Hello again Astrid.." Valka answered, smiling.

"Hey.." Astrid smiled and replied.

"Having fun you two? I think I'm just gonna leave you guys for some time.." Valka smiled and went to her room.

"So what now?" Astrid asked Hiccup. "What now? Heh. I don't know.. Maybe I should get you home. It's getting late.."

"Hmm. Yeah I guess I'll have to go.."

•••

Admin: Having fun huh? Astrid?

Astrid: Shut up! *glares*

Admin: Fine, fine..