Chapter 12 - The Trader

•• 3 weeks after ••

Hiccup was making an appointment with a trader and said that they'll point someone to go to Berk and do the job for at least 3 days.

So, a boat came the next day and a lady stood up. She smiled as Hiccup welcome her. "Are you the chief here? Hiccup?"

"Hmm.. Yeah. This is Berk. You will have me and Trader Johann on your service for the tradings. If you need something else just come to my house right over there." He pointed and she nodded.

Then Astrid came. "Hey Hiccup.. Do we need to catch more fish for the dragons? It seems like the- oh who's this?"

Astrid asked, not noticing the lady. "Oh this is one of our traders. Its-" Hiccup explained. "Oh just call me J." She shook Astrid's hand. "I'm Astrid.. Pleased to meet you."

"Right. All you need to do is follow Trader Johann right over there.." Hiccup pointed to Trader Johann and she nodded.

•• J's POV ••

As she walk to Johann, she started thinking. 'That boy is nice. I liked him. But that girl? Heh. Seriously? His girlfriend? I bet there's no perfection coming along. I should separate them apart and win Hiccup's heart.'

•••

Admin: Uh-ohh.. Look's like someone's planning something..

J: Shut up bishh! I don't want them to know about this.

Admin: What did you just call me?? Oh Imma throw you off a cliff and tell them- mpphhh!! *she covers my mouth and kidnapped me*

J: Alright everyone! J talkin' here. Imma kidnap the admin for awhile so the plan will work. Don't forget to keep everything as a secret!

Admin: Mmppphhh!!!!