Chapter 4 - Cousin Talk

Hiccup walked with Astrid to her house and get her home. Once they arrived she stood in front of her door.

"You wanna come in?" She smiled. "Heh. No thanks." Hiccup answered. "So I'll see you tomorrow? At-" Astrid cut off his speech, "-the academy.. Don't forget what you promise." She grinned.

Hiccup laughed and nodded. "So, we're okay?"

Astrid nodded and smiled slightly. Suddenly she step forward towards him and hugged him tight. Hiccup was pretty surprised at first but he tried to embrace.

Between 30 seconds Astrid pulled out and hold his arms. Hiccup smiled. "I love you babe.."

"I love you too.." Astrid replied. She ran to her door and opened it. Hiccup waved and she did too. Then she went inside.

On the way home, Snotlout came to him. "Hey Hiccup, my cousin.. Would you mind helping me here?"

Hiccup turn to him. "Help with what?" Snotlout rolled his eyes. "Well what do you think? It's Ruffnut.. Who else?" Hiccup laughed and shook his head. "What do you want? And what on Thor's name is going on with her?"

Snotlout stared at him for 5 seconds, giving him a glare. "What?" Hiccup asked. "Just because you won Astrid first then I won on Ruff, doesn't make you top rated.." Hiccup chuckled.

"Who said I'm top rated? I'm going home now.. You should try to let yourself get burried by her.. Again.." Snotlout snapped. "Great idea.. Well.. Almost.. Thanks again Hicc."

He ran away to Ruff's house. Hiccup shook his head and ran to his house.