Chapter 13 - Cheater

The next morning, J came to Hiccup house to start the plan. Hiccup let J in and start to talk. She spot Astrid heading to his house and said, "Hey. Uhm. Would you mind making a drink for me?" She said and Hiccup went to the kitchen.

She opened the door. "Hello there Astrid.."

"What are you doing here?" Astrid asked. "Oh nothing. Just having a little chit-chat.. He doesn't love you Astrid. He told me that. He's in love with someone else.." She said arrogantly.

"And who on Thor's name is this girl?" Astrid rolled her eyes. J turned back and said, "Me.. Now go away. He doesn't need you anymore.." She closed the door.

Astrid stood up confusedly. She knows Hiccup won't fell in love easily between days. She shook her head and rolled her eyes. But then she peep on the window and found out that Hiccup just kissed her.

Hiccup looked over the window and pull J apart. He shook his head. Astrid stared at him and shook her head. Then ran to the woods.

"What are you doing!? You think I'm in love with you!? You just made Astrid ran off!" He stood in anger and went out chasing Astrid.

•• In the woods ••

Astrid hid herself behind a tree and started to sob. She thought why. Just then Hiccup's footsteps are heard. "Astrid? Astrid where are you? I need to talk to you about this.." He looked around and saw trees and a rock behind him.

He sat there, thinking about what he's done. Astrid sat and lean on the tree. She knew Hiccup was there.

"Astrid.. If you heard me, please listen.. I am not in love with her, okay? This is just a misunderstanding. I won't do such things. She did this. I'm sorry.. Very sorry.." He cried and shouted.

He pick up some stones near him and start throwing them. He also took some twigs and break them into pieces. "Astrid please.. You know me well. I'm not gonna be in love especially just between days. Oh Odin! Why would this happen to me?" He stood up and hold his head.

Then, he wiped his face and lean on the same tree Astrid leaned. Astrid looked up as she heard what he said and stood up, still half crying and turn over to Hiccup. He doesn't seem to realize Astrid was behind him.

She ran over and hugged him. Hiccup was surprised at first but then he hugged her. "Oh.. Astrid, I'm so sorry. Very sorry.. I don't want this to happen. I'm not in love with her.. My heart is just for you. Only you. I can't just moved on to someone I don't like between days.."

Astrid sobbed and said, "I know. But why would anyone do this?"

"Let's go to your house and talk there.." Hiccup told her and she nodded.

•••

J: YASSS! IT WORKED! I SEPARATED THEM!!

Admin: Wait till' you see what's next..

J: Wha-? How did you get out of there? I thought I locked you on that- *points to the unlocked room* O..kay..