"Jisoo Unnie," Rosé mumbled beside us.

I still haven't seen the face of the blonde because her back was turned on us.

"Leave before I make you," I heard her say in a low tone. She sounded so dangerous.

Who is she?

I heard Junhoe curse before hastily walking away. That jerk.

I swallowed hard when the blonde turned to us, her eyes shooting through me. I almost shuddered thinking of how her eyes could burn just by simply looking.

"You okay?" she asked while picking up a leather backpack that I supposed was hers and clung it onto her right arm.

"Oh, yeah, um... Thanks," I managed to say.

"That was cool, Lisa!" Rosé suddenly squeeled beside me.

The blonde smiled at her, "Thanks Rosé."

I turned to look at my sister and as if she read my mind asking 'you know her?' She smiled, "She's in one of my classes so I kind of know her."

"I saw everything from afar and ran to get here and damn, I want to learn those moves too you know!" Jisoo grinned and kicked playfully in the air. "Here I come, kick in the door!" What an imagination.

Lisa laughed because of Jisoo's silliness, "I can see you kicking some ass in the future."

"It's cooler when it's done by someone long-legged like Lisa," Rosé commented, teasing Jisoo.

"Rosé-ya!" Jisoo glared at her then positioned herself like a fighter. We all laughed because it was too funny.

"Jennie Unnie!" Rosé hid behind me.

We all kept laughing while Jisoo and Rosé ran around us like kids. Suddenly, the two went a little far making the atmosphere awkward between Lisa and I. We turned to look at each other at the same time. A small smile plastered on her face.

"Rosé was right, you were really cool earlier," I told her.

She shrugged, "You were cool too. I can see she's lucky to have a sister like you."

I can feel blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Just tell me if I can do anything for you. I owe you one," I smiled at her. Rosé and Jisoo already were nearing us.

She nodded slowly, "Alright. I'll remember that," she smiled again.

Lisa's really tall and intimidating. Her dark clothing didn't help to make her less intimidating too. It was just a small smile that assured me that she's actually nice, too nice that even my sister can't stop talking about her on our way home.

"Unnie, she's really cool right?" she said for the fifth time now while I'm driving us home.

"Actually she's really popular in our batch. I was even shocked that she knows my name when we only have one class together!" she sounded really amazed.

"Why won't she know you? You're popular too you know," I winked at her and turned to park my car in front of our house.

"But that's because you're my sister," Rosé said so sweetly. "You're too popular that even the football captain likes you, Unnie!"

I turned to her then frowned, "Park Chaeyoung, people likes you not because of me but because you're beautiful in and out. Remember that."

I hate it when my sister feels inferior towards me. I know she idolizes me a lot but I don't want her to be just on my shadow. I'm not oblivious to the fact that people always compare us, it's normal because we're siblings, although she's just my half sister. But I couldn't care less about her being just my half sister. She's my sister, that's it.

"I know Unnie, thank you for always reminding me that," she smiled sheepishly then hugged me on my side. "I love you!"

I heaved a sigh then laughed while patting her head, "Enough of this cheesy lines, I love you too."

She laughed too and followed as we went inside the house.

"But seriously Unnie, do you like that football captain?" she still couldn't stop talking about it.

I sat myself lazily on the couch then thought of him, a smile automatically appearing on my lips. I bounced on the couch when Rosé landed beside me.

"You like him too, don't you?!" Rosé teased then started singing, "Unnie's getting a boyfriend!"

"Ya! Chaeyoung!" I scolded her, "I haven't forgotten about that Junhoe incident earlier yet! How did you even get in that situation?"

"He's just so annoying, Unnie!" she pouted. "At first I thought that he was nice so we became friends but when he told me he likes me, he just couldn't accept that I don't like him back."

"Wow, what a jerk," I commented. "It's a good thing you don't like him."

My brows cocked when I notice her lips curving upwards, obviously thinking about something.

"Uhm, Unnie..."

"What is it?"

"I actually, kinda, uhm..."

"What?" I asked again, impatient.

"There's this tiny crush that I have on Lisa even before because she's really cool-"

"Lisa?" I my brow raised.

"Yeah and it was just a tiny crush because I never really got to talk to her before. I mean, come on. It's almost as if everyone like's her in that way regardless of gender-"

"I don't."

"Unnie can you just let me finish?" she rolled her eyes, making me laugh. "And of course you don't because you didn't even know her until earlier."

"My bad, okay go on."

"So yeah, I mean I'm not really gay or anything but just for her. Do you get what I mean?" she awkwardly asked.

"Uh huh," I nodded, "And where is this going?"

"Are you fine with it? If I like a girl?" she asked and looked down on her hands.

"Hey," I held her hand and made her look at me, "It doesn't matter as long as she isn't bad for you and she makes you happy, okay? I'll always support you."

She smiled widely like a kid, her eyes sparkling with happiness. "Really, Unnie?! So you won't mind if Lisa and I..."

I tilted my head, "Is there something going on?"

"No! I mean, I wish! I told you, I never even got the chance to talk to her before but now that she already noticed me, I can grab this chance..." she grinned like crazy.

I took my time looking at my sister and studied her. She looks determined and I can tell she's liking Lisa more and more as time passes. I can't blame her and I really have no reason to stop her.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around her, "Go on. If she really makes you happy, I've got you."