Bonus Story- Amey's Adventure/Milkman's Secret Project

(During the events of 'The Attack")
Amie was dusting off a photo of her and Talls where the half that Talls was leaning toward was messily ripped off when, suddenly a giant cow robit completely destroyed the top half of her home. Getting her priorities in order, Amey immediately took her time pocketing the photo, leaving the frame behind. She proceeded to tell the robit off.
"Hey, you shouldn't do that"
Which was followed by a long pause.
"It's mean!"
Amey said, after the pause. The robit looked at her and snatched her. It grew giant milk-themed wings and began to fly to Milkman's laboratory, where he made robits and other milk related things. Since the robit was so large it flew very slowly, making the trip very long. Out of boredom Amey began to talk to the robit.
"Hey bucko!"
This was followed by a long pause, much like before. Amey didn't know that the robit couldn't speak.
"Hey, I'm talking to you"
Amey, in her ignorance said. She then went on to go about how animals are supposed to be cute and how destroying thing was bad. After this went on for thirty agonising minutes Amey pulled out her crayons and started to colour the robit's body. After having done this for ten minutes, her little arms couldn't reach much further to colour so she said
"Can you please, please, please put me of your back so I can colour more, please?"
Out of pity, or maybe the robit wasn't advanced enough to take orders from specific people the robit did as Amey said. Over the course of one more hour, using the robit's help, Amey coloured in all of the robit's body and on the side of it's body she wrote "cow-cow" in very messy writing
"Your name is Cow-cow"
Amey said to Cow-cow before giving her a gentle kiss which smeared crayon all over Amey's lips. Cow-cow was happy despite being a robit. For the first time cow-cow had experienced friendship. For the next few hours they talked... well, Amey talked to Cow-Cow and she listened. After those hours they had reached Milkman's laboratory where Milkman was awaiting the pair. Milkman saw cow-cow and just sighed. Milkman tried ordering cow-cow to take Amey to "the place" but Cow-cow didn't respond until Milkman reluctantly called her Cow-cow. When she took Amey to "the place" Cow-cow refused to leave her alone. She waited outside "the place" so Amey could talk to her. Milkman wasn't even surprised so he just went along with it. During the night when Amey was bored and couldn't sleep Cow-cow coughed up a document from her mouth and pressed it up against the glass of "the place" using her head, so Amey could read it.
It detailed 'Milkman's secret project" which was "the ultimate milk delivery machine" after reading the document it revealed that Milkman was working on a Metal Sonk which was hidden in another "the place" in the same laboratory. But Amey can't read. Amey realised that she had to get used to her new life in "the place" but at least she had Cow-cow.