Peace

Sonk had parted ways with the duo consisting of Shardo and Roge. He had been desperately longing to see Talls more than his usual obsessive tendencies would make you believe as he found out that there's still a romantic chance, a spark of love between them. The simple idea made him forget to swallow his saliva as it fell behind him while he was walking (not running) to their home. Although he did hesitate when he was going to open the door, Talls greeted him with open arms as he lifted Sonk up to *NUzzLe hIm Owo*~~~~ owo. This gave Sonk a massive feeling of excitement all through his seemingly short, stubby body in which Talls had lifted up through the air the upmost amount of passion and care for Sonk. The two starred at each other, smiling, like they always do but this time they noticed a blush in each other's furry (Owo) faces. Their pupils widened at the sight of each other. It was love, surely. Which is what they were both thinking. This continued for minutes. It was peace. The two could've done this for hours.....
But! they heard a large crash outside. It sounded like it was emanating all throughout their town.
OH NO.
Is what they thought but in their head they heard Knickels' voice saying it instead of their own or each other. Almost as if it was an unsubtle reference.

Hi.

They were at a complete loss that their "love session" was cut abruptly, just when the good part was coming up. They soon realised the culprit, it was the dastardly, Mr. Milkman!