Confrontation

Sonk was lounging around in his room, crying. Talls didn't know what to do. They both had the same feelings of sorrow and love for each other. Talls decided to go to their home but as he was reaching for the doorknob but he hesitated as he could hear the sound of Sonk crying but he couldn't bear face him after having that experience with Amey. Talls, like usual, was conflicted. He tapped his foot up and down and he was starting to stress. Meanwhile, Sonk could hear Talls' foot and started to cry even louder, further making Talls fret. Out of panic and chaos Talls opened the door. When he looked in, Sonk wasn't there. It turns out that Sonk was so fast that he had already ran upstairs, into his room, still wailing because of his love situation. Talls was dumbfounded. Talls went to his room, then on his bed and started to daydream about Sonk, which is what he'd usually do. He did this until he fell asleep with his lips against a pillow that he was hugging and pretending was Sonk. The next day Sonk woke up early (like he usually does because he's so fast!) and decides to visit one of his friends over in floating demon island. He took the Hurricane which, despite him owning, Sonk felt guilty about using because Talls used it last. So off Sonk went to the island in the sky to meet his friend.