Adventure!.......2

Sonk was surveying his surroundings, trying to find out where he was when, suddenly he was attacked!
"Power... CONTROL!"
The attacker screeched as he went at a super fast pace, much faster than anything Sonk could do. Sonk was beaten up, on the floor but he could just make out his attacker. It was...
A black needle mouse! When Sonk got his footing he said
"Faker!"
The two proceeded to say
"Ha, faker? You're not even good enough to be my fake"
"I'LL MAKE YOU EAT THOSE WORDS"
Over the top of each other in a very corny fashion. Just as the other needle mouse was about to finish Sonk off he heard a voice.
"SHARDO! Don't kill him, he's a friend of Knickels"
Sonk knew that voice, it was Roge!
"You seem so concerned with that porcupine"
The needle mouse who Sonk knew was named Shardo said.
"That porcupine is my good friend. Are you getting jealous"
Roge said with a certain tone in her voice, leaning toward Shardo.
Shardo blushed but he couldn't say a word. During this whole situation Sonk noticed that the entire time Shardo was holding a Power gem. It wasn't HIS speed Sonk pondered to himself, then feeling guilty that he hadn't thought about Talls in two minutes. As the adventure two-uo (get it it's like adventure two duo, I'm so creative)
were leaving Sonk said
"Can you at least take me home"
Sonk said with a pint of lust in his voice as he thought about seeing Talls' furry face once more.
"Actually we were heading there ourselves. We'll get there with this power gem as quickly as possible"
Roge said as her shoulder was touching Shardo's shoulder. Shardo was getting redder in the face. Right before they left Sonk (wisp)ered (very funny) "I'm coming back for you" to the Hurricane, or what was left of it. So off the three went back to Sonk's delightful home.