Chapter 5

Warning: Contains bullying

Previously:
I swear, he will know how it hurts someday and I will be there to see it all.

Y/N POV
Currently, I was trying to navigate my way around the second years to find my math class, geometry. I groaned as I remembered how painful it was when I passed by their classroom and now, I was going to experience the same thing. I entered the classroom and saw that there were many first years and a couple of second years. 

"Y/N! Hey, over here," a voice called to me. I turned to the direction of the voice and saw Alex, Anh, James, and Tyler. I ran to them and was engulfed in a hug by Anh. 

"OMG, you're in this class too?! Now I won't have to suffer alone," Anh complained. I looked and saw that Tyler was sitting on his desk, James was reading a book, and Alex was leaning against the wall. The tables were set up in groups, containing 5 desks facing each other. Everyone else placed their things already so I placed my things in the available seat.

James glanced up from his book and asked, "How is your day going so far?" I thought about it and shuddered at the moment.

"Well, I already have a project in science and I'm paired with Jerik. I feel like he's not going to do anything," I complained.

"Oh, do you have Mr.Gill? He gave me so many assignments last year, I thought I wasn't going to pull through," Alex replied. I nodded, we were about to continue our conversation but the teacher walked in and started the class.

Timeskippu because I'm not going to explain geometry.

We started to pack up for class when I felt a vibration from my phone. I looked at the message and saw that someone started to text me mean things.

'Wuss'
'Crybaby'
'Douche'

I soon started to feel my breathing increase and something sent to my phone made me drop it. There on the screen was Anxiety, he was drawing hearts around the text message which I assume Jerik sent to me.

"Aww~ these are the best. I really, really like him. You should hang out with him more or even date him. I like having him around," Anxiety cooed. I felt my heartbeat started to increase and the heat rush to my face. 

"There's no way I like him, it's just the anxiety getting to me right?? Breathe Y/N, breathe," I pep-talked to myself. I suddenly felt two hands grab my shoulders and started to shake me back and forth.

"Hey, Y/N, are, you, okay," Tyler said between each shake. I stopped him by putting my hand on his shoulder, "Bro, thanks." I finished packing up and started to head to lunch with the others. On the way, I felt someone glaring and I turned around, I saw Michi and Rini giving me the evil eyes. They saw me look at them and tried to play it off but I saw right through them. I continued to walk with the others and made it to the cafeteria. We took our seat in our usual spot and took out all our lunches. As I reached for mine, I didn't feel it in my bag. I then thought and remembered that I left it in Mr. Gill's room.

"Guys, I'll be right back. I left my lunch box in Mr. Gill's room," I informed them and left. They were about to ask me something but I had left before they could say anything. I stepped into the classroom and saw that Mr. Gill wasn't there, but what I did saw was my lunchbox on his desk. I ran over to grab it and started to head out, but before I could, I rough hand shoved me back. I fell on my bum and looked up, Jerik towering over me. Anxiety then appeared and was leaning out behind him. 

'Oh no, not now,' I told myself.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the new transfer. Let me guess your name is Y/N," Jerik spat. The way my name rolled of my tongue gave me shivers down my back. I didn't want to reply and kept my mouth shut, I then felt a hard force hit my face and I fell back. I slowly raised my hand and touched my face, I looked at it and saw blood. I then glanced at Anxiety and Jerik smirking then they started to laugh.

"Wow, you really are weak. I wonder what would happen if I did this," Jerik said as he grabbed my head and slammed it on the ground. I felt immense pain, my head was throbbing and blood was pouring out more. I tried to reach his face but my vision started to get blurry, anything that happened next was a blur. All I remembered was someone shouting a "hey" and Jerik escaped from the back of the room. Then, the darkness consumed me.

Timeskippu because I feel like I'm torturing you so much

3rd POV
The group had waited a long time until they saw a jolt in Y/N's body sprung up and quickly surrounded the bed. They were glad that he had awoken, they were so worried that he would be out for a while.

Y/N POV
I woke up and let out a painful groan when I tried to sit up but someone had let me down slowly. 

"You need to rest Y/N, it's not good for your current condition," Alex told me. I rubbed my eyes and stared at the ceiling above me. I felt someone sit next to me on the bed, I turned over and it was Anh and she has a slip of paper that has my name on it. 

"Um, the nurse wanted us to give this to you when you wake up," she explained. "She wants you to take the rest of the week off, your current condition isn't stable for this week." I let out a relieved sigh and I felt two pairs of hands pick me up. I then was placed in a wheelchair and the guys pushed me out. Anh grabbed my bag while James started pushing us out. The other guys started being the weirdos they are. 

"Are you guys going to help out or what," Anh complained while the two came around and slung their arm around her shoulders.

"We are, by protecting you guys," Tyler snickered. I rolled my eyes and Tyler came over and carefully slung his arm around my shoulders. "And don't think we forgot about you, you are the main reason we are this lively now." I smiled and we arrived at my house. James was about to knock on the door when it suddenly opened to an angry Jake wearing an apron.

"Do you know what time it is, and again," he angerly questioned. We gave him a confused shrug before he let out a sigh and let us in. Tyler pushed me into the bedroom while Anh dropped my bags beside me.

"So I'm free this whole week, the nurse gave me a note," I told Jake. Jake glared at me before going back to the kitchen and continued making dinner. Everyone then passed out on the couch, tired of all that has happened today. Suddenly Anh's phone came off and she went to check it.

"Going on a business trip for a couple of weeks. Stay with a friend while we're gone," Anh said reading off a text from her parents.  She looked at me then to the others to see if they can help out.

"She can stay with me for the time being," James announced. We all nodded and they started to pack up. "Well we gotta go and head home but if anything happens just text us." I was so confused about what he was talking until I heard a ding. I pulled out my phone and saw a text message. I opened it and saw that a group chat was made.

Anh made a group chat.

Anh renamed it to Y/N Protection Squad

Anh added Tyler, Alex, James, and Y/N

Tyler renamed himself to S.G.

Alex renamed himself to Baller

James renamed himself to Jabrain

Anh renamed herself to Shweeb

Y/N renamed himself to Goal

Shweeb: So is everybody in?

S.G.: Yeet

Jabrain: Present

Baller: Yee

Goal: Yep.
Goal: What is this group chat for?

Jabrain: It's to keep everyone updated. That means about Jerik too.

"You guys know that you're five feet from each other," I looked up and saw Jake peaking out from the kitchen still wearing the apron. Everyone started laughing and they all left. I looked down and saw the title of the group chat, 'Y/N protection Squad' which put a smile on my face.

DAMN, that took forever to make. I swear I had no creativity making those usernames. Next chapter will be up whenever I can.