Chapter 7

Contain cursing, bullying, etc

Previously:
Everyone left and started to pack, getting the things they needed, so did I. I went to my room and looked at how messy it was, this was going to be a long day.

Y/N POV
I woke up to the sound of a church bell and I slowly sat up, looking out at the window. It was still dark out and I grabbed my phone. It was 4, the time I wanted to wake up and prepare for the trip. I got up out of bed and started to do my daily routine, after that I changed. It was a nice F/C(favorite color) tank top with black gym shorts with a baseball cap. I grabbed my backpack and headed down towards the living room where I saw Jake place some snacks. 

While I waited for the others, I pulled out my phone and searched for the directions to the hotel Tyler had sent me last night. After I waited for a while, I heard someone ring the doorbell and I went to open it. There was Anh carrying her backpack filled with things and a bag of the snacks we requested and James with his suitcase and the bag containing pillows and blankets. I pulled out the keys and handed them to James, he simply grabbed them and unlocked the car. 

3RD POV
"Hey, bring your bags to the back of the car and I'll organize them," Anh said. The guys brought their things and placed them in the back. Anh put the food and blankets in the backseat and went back inside where the other two was waiting for the others. A couple of minutes later, Alex and Tyler arrived with their bags, also carrying another bag. 

"It's filled with balls, soccer balls, basketballs, volleyballs, etc," Tyler explained, "so we won't be bored at the beach." Anh then continued to stack the bags in the trunk and before they knew it, they were ready to go.

Y/N POV
We all packed everything into the car and we were about to leave when we heard someone clear their throat in the direction of the kitchen. We looked over and saw Jake holding a brown paper bag, I walked over and grabbed them.

"Breakfast burritos. It doesn't contain any nuts, soy, gluten-free, and other things you guys may be allergic to," Jake explained. I quickly gave him a hug before getting into the car with the others. James told everyone to seatbelt before he put the key in the ignition. I looked in the back seat and saw that Anh was being annoyed by Alex and Tyler while she was trying to read on her phone.

"Come on guys, leave her alone, we have three hours and I don't want James to be stressed," I explained. James started driving and paying attention to the GPS I put on his phone. I wanted to get this car ride right on track so I decided to play some music.

See Dem Aliens by CG5

Go Loko by YG ft. Tyga, Jon Z(Explicit)

Timeskippu 

It's been an hour and thirty since we've left the house and we ate the breakfast burritos that Jake made for us. We also started to snack on the snacks that Anh had bought for us, I was so into the music that I nearly finished the bag. I let out a yawn and I wanted to sleep but I had to make sure that James wasn't going to fall asleep. 

"Y/N, you can go sleep, I got this," I look back and saw that Anh was on her phone scrolling on social media and that Alex and Tyler had fallen asleep on her. 

I gave her an apologetic look but she shook her head, "It's fine, they do this all the time. Now go get sleep." My eyes started to get heavy before I was consumed in sleep's arms.

Timeskippu to sleep.

I heard the sound of shuffling and I slowly woke up. When I looked ahead a saw a truck facing the wrong way and I jumped.

"What the fucking shit balls," I exclaimed. I placed my hand on my heart and heard chucking to my left. I looked over and I saw James smiling while paying attention at the traffic ahead. I let out a deep sigh and saw snickering from the back. I looked behind and saw Alex and Tyler trying to hold their laugh in while Anh was sleeping. 

I shook my head before James made an announcement, "Welcome to the beach everyone." The guys got excited that they started to shake Anh awake. She started to rub her eyes and glare at the two sitting right next to her. A couple of minutes later, we had arrived at our hotel. Tyler had checked in with our hotel while we started to get our things out of the car. While we waited for him, we all started to stretch our legs and take in the things around us. 

Soon as we knew it, Tyler came out holding to packets contain the keycards to our rooms. I went over and grabbed our keys then took Anh to our room. She was dragging along behind me with her bag but she had managed to catch up. We had arrived at our room and I inserted the keycard, opening the door afterward. We went inside, opened the door, and placed our bags to the side. The room had to beds with an old wood style carpet. On the back wall was a big window with blue curtains and a lamp desk. On the opposite side of the beds was a tv and a bathroom located near the entrance. 

(Thunder Valley Hotel Rooms)

I was scared about what I was going to do next, but it had to happen down or later. I grabbed Anh by her shoulders and slammed her on a nearby wall. She had fear in her eyes and she started to shake. I realized that I was kind of overdoing it and let her go. I went over to one of the bed and sat down in frustration. I then felt it started to get heavier on my left side. I looked and saw Anh. She had concern and fear in her eyes, I looked into those eyes, trying to find the courage to speak up. That was until she placed a hand on my knee and lifted my chin up.

"What's wrong Y/N? Are you okay?? Something about you is wrong," Anh asked. I looked at her with sadness in my eyes, I wanted to tell her but I'm scared. I finally looked at her and took in a deep breath.

"There's something I want to tell you, it's about a change," I started, "I like guys. I'm gay. I've been hiding from the closet ever since middle school, that's how I've been bullied. Maybe that's one of the reasons Jerik has been bullying me but I haven't told anyone but Jake, which he was very accepting. That is also one of the reasons I'm telling you because I can trust you and you have been very nice to me since the beginning." After I said that, I closed my eyes and brought my legs up close to my chest, scared about what was going to happen. I didn't want a repeat of what happened in eight grade.

And done, I'm going to make a part 2 because I'm putting wayy to much detail into this, but I guess it is the rewrite after all.