Chapter 7.5

Contains cursing

Previously:
After I said that, I closed my eyes and brought my legs up close to my chest, scared about what was going to happen. I didn't want a repeat of what happened in eight grade.

~Flashbaku~

It was currently halfway through the school year, I managed to make some friends but there was this girl named Sage who was my best friend when we immediately met. I wanted to tell her my deepest darkest secret because she trusted me with hers. We were behind the school, having some of the other students in view. She seemed nervous and I was too but I quickly made my way up to her.

"Hey Sage," I greeted her. She looked at me and smiled, giving me a wave also.

"The reason why you're here is that I need to tell you," I took a pause before continuing, "that I like guys, I'm gay." She stood there shocked and disappointed but she tried to hide it. She gave me a nod before running off to who knows where. The next day people were giving me disgusted looks and started to avoid me, even Sage. I headed to my locker and when I opened it, I bunch of papers flew out. I picked each of them up and read them carefully.

'Cocksucker'
'Fag'
'Disgusting'

I stood in shock and betrayal knowing that my best friend exposed my deepest darkest secret to the whole school. Usually, I would cry it out but if I go down, she would go down with me. I never started out as a nice person, I was just waiting for someone to fuel my rage and now I found someone who did. I thought about the most embarrassing secret Sage had ever told me and when I thought about it, I smirked. I pretended to be hurt, which I was, but I managed to channel all of the pain for my plan. 

Later that day I went to do my homework then I started to work on my revenge. Sage told me that she has been talking to some boys in high school and they wanted to meet her. Of course, they didn't know they were talking to a younger girl. When Sage first started to talk to the guys, she would use me to talk to them, saying that I was her best friend. Then when she got comfortable, she talked to them personally. They still talk to me though, we play games or just talk. I took out my phone and started to text the guys, of course, I didn't tell them my real name.

~The Boys~

Bro 1 - Louis
Bro 2 - Josiah
Bro 3 - Eddie
Bro 4 - Y/N

Bro 4: Hey guys, hru

Bro 1: Tired

Bro 2: High

Bro 3: Horny

Bro 4: Well how about I change it
Bro 4: It's Sage, she wants you guys to meet her at school, pick her up

Bro 2: Our baby girl wants to see us?

Bro 3: And at school

Bro 1: probably to make the other guys jealous

Bro 4: Then it's settled, I'll send you guys the address and see you there.
Bro 4: 9789 Notafake Rd, Liar, DS 67869

After I sent that, I informed Jake that I was being bullied, like always, but getting revenge and wanted to move to another school. He nodded and emailed the school, they sent the transfer form. Jake quickly filled it out and sent it back to the school while setting up an appointment to the future school I'm going to finish at. He told me to not worry about anything that happens at school and if anyone asks, just tell them to talk to Jake. He also asked for my phone so he could remove any evidence that I was being involved.  I don't know what Jake does for a living but he tells me not to question it. Sometimes I do, he comes home hurt or with other guys, but I take his advice and not to question it.