Chapter 2

Warning: I think this is an anxiety attack

Previously:
'I think I'm going to like this school,' I smiled to myself.

As we were walking I noticed that the uniforms were turning to more purple colors. I thought to myself that we are in the second year hall when Anh stopped and turned to me.

"I'm going to introduce you to some people that may help you if I'm not around or if you just want to hang," Anh told me and we entered the class. I looked around and saw people talking to each other, but snapped out of my thoughts when Anh was standing in front of a small group of boys waving at me. I slowly made my way over to them, I tried to walk over with confidence when I heard giggling. I looked up and saw Anh laughing and I froze. 

I then felt hands on my shoulders and I knew who it was. Anxiety put his head over my shoulder and smiled at me.

"Do you really think she would help you? She just brought you here so that the people that would help you would hurt you. I think Jerik is my favorite," Anxiety cooed in my ear before going over to sit on a nearby desk. I started to look at my feet, memories started overflowing. I could hear bullies laughing at me and feel that I am shrinking. I then started to crouch down and hold my head, everything hurt. I could feel my own heartbeat, my vision started to turn blurry, my throat was dry, and I smell pungent. Anxiety was chuckling, his hand covering his mouth. When I looked at his eyes, more memories started to overwhelm me. I didn't know I was crying before someone wiped them away. 

Anxiety was gone and I saw Anh crouched in front me, one hand wiping my tears and the other holding my chin. I was afraid that she was going to hurt me, so I was going to grab her wrist when she spoke.

"Hey Y/N, are you okay?! You're crying and freaking out," Anh whispered-yelled at me only that she and I can hear. I tried to stand and brush it off when she gripped my sleeve and looked me with comforting eyes. I looked up and saw that her friends were also worried about me and before I knew it I tackled Anh with a hug and started to cry in her shoulder. She was shocked but soon started to rub my back. 

She stood up and I followed her, she then took me to the nurses with her friends following behind. She tried to cover my face with her head, but being shorter than me was a problem. But the other guys covered my face with their uniforms or their things. Then sooner or later we made it at the nurses, we made sure that the coast was clear before I let it all out. Anh was comforting on my right and another guy on my left, another guy was getting me a glass of water, while the last guy was keeping watch.

"Hey Y/N are you okay? We are in a safe place now," Anh worriedly asked. I looked at their faces and they all were ready to listen.

"Well, I should take you to the start," I asked sniffing.

Timeskippu to Pikachu

"Man, I didn't know you suffered that," the guy on my left said

"Man, I didn't know you suffered that," the guy on my left said. The second class of the day started but the nurse was very caring and let me recover.