Why is it Always Aliens

"So let me get this straight," I said. "Some really powerful alien named Thanos wants to collect all the infinity stones. He wants them so he can wipe out half the universe to keep everything in balance."

"That's about right," a very shaken Bruce said.

"Did he ever take an economics lesson?"

Shuri stifled a laugh. "It doesn't appear so."

"Do you know where... Tony is?" asked Steve awkwardly.

"I think he and P— Spider Man are on the space ship. So is some guy named Dr. Strange," I said. I almost gave away Peter's secret identity, but then again SHIELD probably already knew it.

Shuri looked up, alarmed. "Spider-Man is on the spaceship?"

"You know how he is," I said, as if it explained everything. It kinda did.

"Who is Spider-Man?" asked T'Challa.

"Just a friend," said Shuri with a little smirk.

Mom watch Shuri and I's exchange with a smile. I hadn't gotten a chance to catch up with her, but I hoped I would after the battle. A beeping sound filled the room. A hologram hovered above Okoye's hand.

"Something has entered the atmosphere," she announced.

Something exploded against Wakanda's shields. Thank God Shuri put them back up after I arrived. We all crowded around the window and watched as four more explosions happened just outside the wall.

"It's too late," said Vision," We need to destroy the stone now."

"Vision, get your ass back on the table," commanded Mom. "Kendra, there are weapons waiting for you on our transport. I assume you brought your wand?"

"I did."

"Use it."

"We will hold them off," assured T'Challa.

"Wanda," said Steve. "As soon as the stone is out of his head, blow it to hell."

"I will."

"Evacuate the city." T'Challa and his guard began to leave. "Engage all defenses. And get this man a shield."

"Kendra," Shuri stopped me before I left. "After the battle, I have an awesome invention to show you. I think you will really like it."

"I can't wait." I hugged her really quick and ran after the others.

Shuri knew how battle worked. You didn't say goodbye, because you had to believe without a shadow of a doubt that you would see them again.

The transport vehicle zipped over Wakanda until we reached the border. I had be give two guns. I strapped one to the outside of each of my thighs. I strapped a belt of throwing to my waist, and a dagger on the inside of my thigh. I took a blade and strapped it to my back.and a belt of back. I also had my wand in my boot. I was well prepared for anything.

The army was gathered with the army of a neighboring kingdom. It looked like everyone was pitching in. I stood beside my mom, ready for anything.

Steve Rodgers, T'Challa, Mom and I walked to meet the two Aliens stuck on the other side of the border. One was the size of a small giant, with armor all over. The other alien was small and blue. She had long long purple hair.

This was the third time I stood in battle with the Avengers. The first time I was thirteen, the second time I had just turned fourteen. Each time I had felt out of place, like I had something to prove, to myself and everyone who thought I was just a kid. Each time I was there as a last resort. Things were so bad they had to get the teenager to help.

This time I was exactly where I was supposed to be, and everyone knew it. This time I chose to be here, because I was ready.

"Where are your other friends?" asked Mom.

"Thanos will have his stone," said the short alien, ignoring Mom's questions.

"That's not going to happen," said Steve.

"And it isn't really his in the first place," I added.

"You are in Wakanda now," said T'Challa. "Thanos will have nothing but dust, and blood."

"We have blood to spare," she said. She raised her hands and the ships that exploded outside the border opened, and armies came pouring out.

We walked back up to the army. Wakanda's army began chanting a battle cry with T'Challa. Mom and I looked at each other. She gave me a smile filled with strength.

"What the hell?" said Bucky, looking at the army.

"Looks like we pissed her off," I said.

The alien army started clawing at the shield, sometimes a limb or an arm would break through, and then be severed off. I sucked in my breath, the aliens looked so similar to the aliens that attacked New York three years ago.

"They are killing themselves," breathed Okoye.

Eventually, the aliens started breaking through. I kept one hand on the gun at my thigh.

"Fire," shouted T'Challa. The battle had begun. My gun was not far ranged, so I began firing badly binding spells at the on coming aliens. Their bodies were dropping left and right from either bullets or my spells, but more kept coming.

"She really wasn't kidding about blood to spare," I said to my mom.

Falcon started dropping grenades on the aliens. It took a wave of them out, but the next wave started to circle the perimeter.

"We need to keep them in front of us," said Steve.

"How do we do that?" asked Okoye.

A looked at T'Challa's worried face, and realized what he was thinking. I put away my wand and grabbed the blade from my back. This fight was about to get close range.

T'Challa put his hand to his earpiece. "On my signal, open North- West section 17."

"This will be the end of Wakanda," said the leader of the neighboring army.

"Then it will be the noblest ending in history," said Okoye.

I felt like it wasn't the time to point out that it would be the end of half the universe if Thanos got the stone. It was a bigger picture than Wakanda.

T'Challa stepped forward. "Wakanda forever!"

Apparently that was the signal, because we all rushed forward. As we ran towards them, a small section of the barrier opened, and all the aliens came rushing in.

It was bloody and chaotic. Everything seemed like a blur. I leaned over an alien and beheaded the one behind it, as someone else impaled the alien I jumped over. Aliens swarmed me. I hacked at them left and right, lumps flying everywhere, their blood splattering across my body.

I held my ground, knowing our job was to hold them off, not advance. One of the aliens broke through my defenses and clawed my leg. Pain exploded in my body and I hit the ground. Aliens jumped on top of me, but I rolled out of the way. They tore themselves apart trying to find me. I didn't wait around to see what the last survivor would do.

I crouched behind a rock to assess my injuries for a moment.

"Ferula," I said, pointing my wand at the cut in my leg. Bandages appeared and wrapped themselves around my wound. I took a deep breath, and plunged back into battle.

•=•=•••=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=••=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•••=•=•=•=•
Hey Everyone, who else has seen Endgame?

Forever and Always,

Me.