A Little Off the Top

A LITTLE OFF THE TOP CHAPTER 1

Debbie woke up slowly, her eyes unable to adjust to the brightness of her bedroom. She was late once again and although she owned the little shop, she still held herself accountable for her lack of punctuality. She quickly grabbed the short black skirt and sleeveless shirt that accented her figure beautifully. She hustled into the shower and as the water cascaded down her body she quickly ran through her schedule for the day. Four cuts and two colors was the norm but never seemed to be enough to fill her day and make the return worth the effort. She hastily finished her shower and gingerly stepped out and grabbed the towel she had laid out for herself. As the plush towel drank the water from her body Debbie realized she had forgotten to grab any underwear. She remembered the forecast called for an uncomfortably hot day with high humidity. The decision to omit the underwear entirely was an easy one. She dressed quickly and as she stepped out of the house, the cool morning breeze felt wonderful as it blew gently up her skirt and kissed her freshly shaven vagina. She liked her new feeling of freedom and as she sat down in the car to drive to work, the A/C blower picked up where the breeze left off. Debbie eased her left leg up and smiled an evil little grin as she turned the blower to the highest setting. Her pussy was alive and she couldn't resist pulling her skirt up and pleasuring herself a bit to pass the time. The trip seemed longer than normal that morning and with each passing mile her fingers took on a mind of their own as they moved quickly around her clit causing her to almost lose control at one point. She was so fucking horny and wished she had a suitor that could take care of her needs more often. She wanted to cum badly but knew there wasn't sufficient time and didn't want to have to change again at work. She arrived and pulled into her normal spot, composed herself, and went inside. As she entered the shop she turned on the open sign and immediately noticed the blinking red light on the phone notifying her of messages waiting. She casually hit the button as she set down her keys on the dark mahogany reception desk. The messages brought 2 cancelled appointments opening up the entire morning. What was she to do now? It was too late to go back home and too early for lunch. She thought for a moment and the answer became clear. The grin returned to her face as she casually strolled to her office in the back. She turned on the easy listening station that normally filled the shop with memories while she worked. This time as she eased herself into the plush leather chair, the music would add to her pleasure.
Slowly, she placed her stiletto laden feet up on her desk and once again raised her skirt exposing her beautifully tanned and clean shaven pussy which was already glistening in anticipation of the pleasure to follow.
Debbie"s hand slid down her body as if it were a heat seeking missile. Her index and ring fingers running blocker spreading her pussy lips as her middle finger charged between them finding her clittoris like a fat woman at a buffet. Her back arched as the waves of pleasure consumed her body. Her soft purrs grew louder until her moans could be heard through out the shop. Although she had not yet raised the blinds, she forgot that she had turned on the open sign before checking her messages. It was this momentary lapse of judgement that would alter her day tremendously.
As Debbie's head lay back, her long blonde hair poured towards the floor shimmering as her body shook from the pleasure she was experiencing. And then......It happened.......
Roger was a member of the local fire department on his way to work. Department regulations required him to be well groomed at all times and although he was used to pushing the boundaries, bucking fire admin wasnt a battle he chose to undertake. Seeing the small beauty shop open provided him the opportunity to remain in compliance and he decided a quick pit stop could keep him out of trouble for another month or so. As Roger stepped out of his truck his presence was resounding. He was larger than most men, stocky build from years of bull work, brown eyes, and a mop of salt and pepper laced brown hair that escaped his ball cap and resembled the wings of a small bird basking in the sun. He wore his fatigue uniform, dark blue cargo pants, a tight dark blue tee shirt with the station logo on the back, and big leather station boots. His walk was upright and determined, shoulders back and chest out like a banty rooster claiming his flock. Roger quietly entered the shop and was met with the sounds of pleasure coming from the back office. A puzzled look streaked across his face at seeing the empty shop filled with such sounds. He slipped quickly through the shop seeking out the source of the noises.Roger made his way to the back finding the door to the office slightly opened. Wanting to announce himself, instead, he opted to investigate further. He peeked through the crack in the doorway and his eyes fell upon her. He saw the beautiful pair of legs moving slightly on the desk, the sharp heels of the stilettos digging into the desk like the spurs of a cowboy digging in to the back of a bucking bronco. He watched as one hand worked feverishly between her legs as the other massaged her breast. He felt himself growing more and more aroused at the site of her. He was torn as to whether to continue to watch or back out and wait patiently. This kind of thing just doesn't happen. Not to him anyway. He had to do something or risk being late for work. He decided to back up and start over...........
Roger turned back toward the door and this time made his entrance much more noticeable. He closed the door hard followed by a loud "Good Morning!". Debbie quickly dropped her feet and tried to compose herself. "Just a second" she hollered back, quickly trying to fix herself as she walked out to him. Their eyes met and instantly she was drawn to him. His boyish face and broad shoulders were her weakness. She asked him what she could do for him and he replied sheepishly "just a little off the top ma'am". She smiled and led him back to the closest wash station. She sat him down leaning his head back into the sink. As the warm water flowed from the sprayer her fingers slid through his hair and gently massaged his scalp. He had no choice but to stare up at her. He watched as her breasts bounced beneath her half buttoned blouse. He thought back to what he had seen and how wonderful she smelled. The more he thought about her the harder he became. As his cock began to strain against the confines of his uniform he began to grow extremely uncomfortable. He tried shifting in his seat to relieve himself but it would do no good. Not understanding why he had suddenly become so restless, Debbie asked if the water was too warm. Roger whispered "no" and tried to draw attention away from his discomfort. As Debbie washed his hair her eyes were fixated upon him. Her attention was suddenly averted between his legs as she saw his cock throbbing and swollen in his pants. She let out a slight gasp as she struggled to contain herself. She began to lose focus, hypnotized by him. Her hands began to caress his face as she lowered herself closer and closer until her breast was only a heartbeat from his lips.
Roger too had fallen into somewhat of a trance at her touch and watching her beautiful body so close to him. He wanted her so badly and yet had no way to express it without risking everything if he was wrong. Suddenly Debbie snapped out of it and regained her composure. She took one last look at his throbbing manhood before leading him to her chair. She sat him down and wrapped him in a plastic smock to protect his uniform from the hairs that would be cut and fall helplessly about his shoulders. As Debbie turned to her station to prepare her supplies, Roger saw it as the opportunity he needed to relieve himself from his confines. Slowly and quietly he lowered his zipper not realizing that Debbie was facing a mirror and could see his every movement clearly. He unbuttoned his pants and his fully erect cock sprung from his pants like a Jack in the box. As it stood free and erect it made a tent in the plastic smock that Debbie couldn't help but notice Roger struggled to hide it quickly but he had already been seen. Debbie knew what he had done and she was going to have fun with him for it. After all, he owed her for ruining her moment this morning. She still hadnt been able to cum and she was going to make him pay for his interruption. Slowly Debbie walked over and flipped off the open sign and quietly locked the door. She wasn't going to make the same mistake twice. She was the spider and he was her fly. She was not going to lose him before she was satisfied. Debbie was behind him now as she reached up and unbuttoned yet another button on her blouse allowing almost a complete view of her breasts held in place securely by the black lace bra she loved so much.
She moved behind him slowly combing his unruly hair and smiling at him in the mirror. She started off behind him, pushing his head down slightly as she used the clippers on his neck. Then, she worked around to his right side. She watched as his eyes followed her. She grew excited at the thought of him watching her and what he must be thinking. As she moved in front of him she made a point of once again tormenting him by invading his personal space as often as possible. She would stand in front of him with her breasts directly in his face. She would casually squeeze them together to tease him further. He was sweating now. Her actions were driving him wild with desire.

Roger wanted her so badly and at this point he could no longer contain his desires. He had not even realized that he had begun stroking his own cock as he watched her. His hands slowly moving up and down the shaft quickly caught her eye. Instantly, it made her wet. She made flirty small talk and began touching him more and more often, each time getting closer and closer to his hand moving under the smock. She had decided it was time. She wanted him long enough. Playtime time was over. The spider was taking her prey. The movement appeared clumsy as she dropped the comb out in front of him, however, it was highly calculated. She quickly apologized as she stepped out in front of him to pick it up. As she bent over her skirt retreated straight up revealing her beautifully tanned ass, firm legs, and glistening wet pussy. Rogers eyes were fixated on her and he began stroking his cock harder and faster at the sight before him. Debbie looked back and saw his gaze fixed upon her and his hand pumping under the smock. She stood there for a few seconds casually flexing her ass cheeks and teasing him. Then she broke his stare by whispering "do you like what you see?" 'Roger wore his embarrassment all over his face and he was visibly shaken. Debbie did not pull her skirt back down. Instead she slowly turned to face him. She stepped back and sat on the shelves of her station and looked deeply into his eyes. "Show me" she commanded as she used the heel of her stiletto to pull away the smock revealing his hand wrapped around his cock standing at full attention for her. She smiled as she placed one foot on each side of him. She leaned back against the mirror and once again began to pleasure herself as she told him to do the same. Rogers cock was throbbing in his hand as he watched Debbie finger herself. She asked him if he liked what he saw and Roger managed to stammer out a yes for her. " do you want me to help you?" She whispered in his ear. Another stammered yes immediately brought her to him. She knelt before him taking his cock into her hand as if it were a newborn. She held it and caressed it as he watched. She licked her lips and asked him if he wanted her to suck on it a little. Roger nodded, unable to answer any more. Debbie took his throbbing cock into her mouth and began sucking vigorously on it throwing Roger into uncontrollable spasms of pleasure. Rogers eyes closed and his head fell backwards in ecstasy. Then Debbie commanded him to continue watching her. His eyes quickly returned to her as she took his cock and placed it between her breasts. She opened her drawer and pulled out a small bottle of baby oil and squirted it all over her breasts. Gently she squeezed her breasts around his manhood and smiled as he began thrusting his hips in rhythm with her. She loved the control she had over him and allowed him only a few moments of his own pleasure before demanding her own. Debbie pushed him back into the chair and stood over him. "Do you want me?" She asked him sternly. "Yes yes, oh God yes" he hoarsly replied.
She grinned as she lowered herself down onto him and shuddered as she felt him throbbing inside her. She placed his hands on her ass cheeks and pulled his mouth to her breasts. She climaxed almost instantly as he nibbled and sucked on her erect nipples, his cock thrusting inside her like a pleasure spear. She wrapped her legs around him as he stood up and began fucking her harder and faster, bouncing her on his cock as if she were weightless. Over and over she came again and again each time more intense than the last. Finally he put her down and turned her away from him facing the mirror. He grabbed her by the hips and drove his cock deep inside her as they watched eachother in the mirror before them. With each thrust she thrust back, their bodies colliding like two storms. Roger could take no more and as his legs grew weak and his pace slowed, she knew he was close. She turned to face him and took his manhood in her mouth once again. She sucked hard on the head of his swollen member as her hands caressed his balls sending him over the edge. She began vigorously stroking his cock until he exploded all over her beautiful breasts, his cock lurching again and again as she milked him for every drop. Then she gently took him into her mouth one final time as she sucked the last drops from him. Roger fell back into the chair as Debbie returned his manhood to its confines and she got herself back together. She hastily finished up his haircut and as he stood up from the chair she kissed him and whispered softly in his ear "hurry up baby, your gonna be late again, I'll see you when you get home". Roger smiled and said, "have a nice day baby, i love you, you're beautiful". At that, he unlocked the door once again and headed for the station.

(Keep scrolling to next story)