Fine Dining

And let us begin.........................

Fine Dining 1 (the meeting)

They had met on line and now as the sun slumped low in the sky, Cathy looked forward to the dinner date with him anxiously. His profile intrigued her and was far different from the bland, unimaginative ones she had grown used to. He was intelligent, witty, outgoing, but most of all straight forward and she liked that, A LOT. Though his profile intrigued her it was his photos that caught her eye immediately and stirred something primal inside of her. Even though each pose was different, the look in his eyes remained constant. It was as if he was looking through her into her soul, stoking her fires, and filling her with a desire she had never felt before . The term "bedroom eyes" was an understatement. His eyes exuded a sexual yearning that beckoned her and caused her to squirm in her seat each time she looked at his image staring back at her. His body was beautiful. His broad shoulders and strong arms exactly what she longed for. She wanted to be held so tight that all her broken pieces would suddenly go back together and allow her to feel complete again. Unfortunately, all of his photos were only waist up and left her imagining the rest. It was her imagination and desire to learn the unknown that would turn this night into a period in time she would never forget.
Cathy rushed home from work eager to freshen up and look her best for their first meeting. She raced to the closet knowing exactly the dress she would wear. It was jet black and very short with a plunging neckline that she knew would accent her voluptuous breasts. Combined with the six inch patent leather stilettos she knew she would have his undivided attention. She exited her closet, and placed the dress and shoes on her bed as she opened her underwear drawer to complete her ensemble. She fumbled through various pairs, contemplating the effect each might have on him.....just in case. Suddenly a devilish grin raced across her face. She closed the drawer slowly and opened the one beneath it. As she pulled the black lacy thigh high stockings from the drawer, she knew she had nailed it.
With a confident smile she headed for the bathroom, reached in, and turned on the shower until the steam filled the room. Cathy slipped off the conservative clothes she had worn to work and as they slid from her body she felt her personality begin to change.
Cautiously she stepped into the shower feeling the sting of the steaming droplets as they cascaded down her body. She pullled her scrunchie from it's hook and applied the body wash she adored. The lather felt wonderful on her body and as she began to think of him, her hands began to wander. Slowly her hands glided across her breasts as she imagined they were his. She circled her hardening nipples with the fingers of one hand as the other fell southward finding her swollen pussy lips. She leaned back against the wall and moaned as she surrendered her imagination to him. She pictured what his cock must be like and slid her fingers between her legs as if he were behind her. Her legs grew weak as her thoughts of him ran wild and before she knew it, the water temperature began to drop. Quickly she reentered reality and finished cleaning her body. Cathy reached up and grabbed the razor from the shelf. As she shaved her legs her thoughts again were of him. The devilish grin returned to her face once again as she began shaving her private areas. She wanted to be baby smooth for him......just in case.
Time seemed to be flying now as she raced to get dressed and get her hair and makeup just right. The Victoria secret perfume was quickly dabbed on each wrist with a touch behind each ear. Then she placed dab on her middle finger and applied it to the crease of her thighs on each side of her vagina. Her outfit was complete and as she stood gazing in the mirror she knew he could not resist her. She purposefully did not wear underwear. She didn't like them anyway and the thought of going commando and sitting before him that way without him knowing was empowering to her. It was the secret only she knew.

Fine Dining 2 (on the way)

She rushed hurriedly to her car, excited to see if he was all he had portrayed himself to be. Her experience with on line dating hadnt been very productive, in fact it had proven quite time wasting. Between the cheaters, foot fetish freaks, couples only seeking a third, and the forty year old mommas basement dwellers, she had all but given up. Her search had been futile until he appeared out of nowhere to capture her mind and body completely. How could this man that she had never even met have her acting like a giddy school child?