Past Mistakes ||Stiles Stilinski||

I was sipping my coffee hoping it would sober me up from the night before

Its bitterness went to my system helping me to sober up and to think about the previous things that happened. I remembered playing truth or dare, I remembered enjoying it but I remembered Having a boyfriend who I loved and who stayed at home because he had to work the day after. My flux of thoughts were interrupted.

"Are you already up?" That voice startled me making me overthrow the coffee on the t-shirt my best friend, Liam borrowed me. Stiles'.

"Couldn't you tell me you were going to scare me, or something?" I whispered trying not to wake everyone who was at the party last night. He was laughing. "Get used to it." He shrugged while I was going upstairs.
"Where are you going?" He asked with a frown.
"To change since an idiot just made my t-shirt drink my coffee. Can I go or do I need permission? Or maybe you want to come with me-" I said sarcastically.
"You aren't inviting me, are you?" He smirked and I rolled my eyes.
-
I was looking for a new shirt but then I decided to wear the clothes I was wearing at the party. I would have changed when I arrived at home. When I opened the door I found Stiles on the other side and I startled, again.
"Are you a stalker or what?"
He touched the back of his neck.
"No, of course not." He followed right after me. "Where are you going?"
"I thought you told me you weren't following me, Stiles."
"I am not following, y/n. I am just asking, that's it." Stiles smirked satisfied with his sarcastic reply.
"I have to study or I won't be able to go on Holidays with my boyfriend, you know." I answered.
"Oh yep, the golf player." He said mocking his clothes. His hazel eyes were on me.
"Stop it." I hissed. "It's none of your business, anymore."
He got dangerously closer to me.
"Make me, y/n. Make me stop."
"You'd like that but no, thank you. You are the one who broke up with me for Lydia." I glanced around then back at him who had a hurt look on his face.
"You are right on that. I am sorry, go."
I looked at him and left my best friend's house to go home to study.

After a while I heard a car approaching me, I turned around and realized it was an old blue jeep.
"Just get in." He demanded.
"I like to walk." I kept on walking without even looking at him.
"The first you arrive, the first you study and the first you can spend time with your amazing boyfriend." He said with a grin.
He had a point.

"What do you have to study?" He asked glancing at me but carefully watching the road.
"Philosophy."
"I am very good at it, you know?"
"Oh really? I didn't know you-"
"You didn't know I could be good in Philosophy because I don't dress up like a golf player?" He snapped. I could feel the hurt in his voice and I felt incredibly guilty.
"That's not what I meant-"
"As you say. You act like this with me because you think I will never reach your levels. Don't you?"
"No, that's absolutely not true. You broke up with me Stiles. You left me for Lydia and you started ignoring me. Remember? Because I do." I snapped back, my hands were now shaking for the rage. Impulsivity had the best on me.
"But you still think I am a good looking guy." He was smirking.
"What- what does this mean? Come on Stiles."
"Yesterday. Truth or dare."
"It was just a stupid game, Stiles." I looked at him and his jaw was clenching.
"But you said the truth. I know you y/n. I can tell when you say the truth and you were."
"What if I was?" He stopped the car in front of my house. He glanced at me, his jaw still clenching and his hands shaking on the steering wheel. I saw him lean in and even if I wanted to slap him, my lips brushed his softly and we both closed our eyes. His hands were cupping my cheeks and just before letting me sit into his lap he unbuckled our seat belts to give us more room. I pulled back slowly leaning my forehead against his. I could see the lust burning into his eyes.
"We are- we are in a car and it's morning. Someone could see us." I whispered. He nodded and softly caressed my thighs, his touch making me burn inside.
"You are right."
I bit my lip.
I knew it was extremely wrong. I knew I was dating someone and he was dating Lydia. But nothing felt more right than that.
I looked at him and waved him goodbye before reaching my doorstep.
As I arrived into my bedroom I checked my phone and there were a few whatsapp texts.

Baby: I miss you so much, how is the party going?
Baby: Text me when you are at home, I want to see you.

I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration. What should I have I texted him?
Baby I am at home, Stiles just brought me here and oh, we also made out. I decided not to answer for the moment.
I tossed the phone on my bed when I heard a message tone.
I reached for my phone and read the text that gave me shivers all over my spine.

Stiles: hey y/n, I am sorry for what I did to you in the past. I know I made a mistake and that you cannot forgive me but just know that I will always miss you and live for the little moments you and I can share hopefully.

In that moment I knew that I could not resist having an affair with the boy I was in love with during high school.