Gone ||Mitch Rapp||

"𝐻𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑙𝑢𝑗𝑎𝘩 "

A/n: this is actually sad, get ready for the feels and comment here what character you want to read about next time

A/n: this is actually sad, get ready for the feels and comment here what character you want to read about next time. Love you all.
-S
It was a random evening of May when Mitch went to her gravestone. He fought back the tears and started to talk.

"Hey y/n. Today is been three months since you are gone and you can't imagine how much I miss you." He smiled through the tears that escaped his hazel eyes. He looked down then up to the sky and pinched the bridge of his nose before continuing.

"Sometimes I wish that you weren't so stubborn as you were because I probably would still have you by my side but-" Tears were now wetting the stone of the grave, getting it darker. His voice shaking. "The fact is that I totally loved your stubbornness and I could never tell you 'no'. So you came with me that night. You came because you were scared of losing me but actually I am the one who lost you."

He was touching her grave trying to feel closer to her somehow, trying to fight the coldness of the dead body below him. His hands were now shaking just as his words.

"...Because unfortunately you stubbornly saved my life."

Mitch closed his eyes and kept them closed but instantly opened them when he felt someone approaching.

"Rapp." The man rested an hand on Mitch's shoulder trying to give him some comfort.
"Hurley." He simply said without watching him fighting back the tears.
"I knew I would have found you here. Irene has been lookin-"
"I don't care." He cut Stan off.
"Listen Rapp, she would have not wanted you to-"
Mitch could not bare Stan talking about her so he reacted badly. "DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING. YOU KNOW NOTHING." He yelled against Stan.
"Listen, I know enough. You loved her and she loved you. When people let things on personal they usually screw everything up. People die, Rapp. It's sad,I know but she died saving your life so the least you can do is living for her, fighting for her and loving for her." Stan almost hissed against the boy.

Mitch was tired and really missed y/n so he decided he was tired of being strong and cracked. He started crying and Stan, as a father, hugged the wrecked boy—who needed love and affection.

"Thank you, Sir." He sobbed.
"Stan, Rapp. Just Stan." He hugged him tighter.