Chapter 14: Space

As soon as Peter took down the time stone a faint glow of light appeared. "Peter Parker. Hello." Peters eyes widened when he heard the voice. "Thanos?!" Peter shouted.

"Ah, you still remember me. How thotghtful of you." Peter rolled his eyes. "Of course I remember you. Your that big ugly ass, grape colored chip chines titan." "Sassy, just like Tong Stark." Thanos told him. "Who do your junk I learned it from? An ogre?" Peter asked. "I would watch your mouth from now on. We are in my world. And a surprise visit is here." Thanos said smirking. "What the?!" Peter felt his spidey sense saying to jump. So he did but he was again hitted by an explosion. "So I'm fighting space now?" Peter rolled his eyes. "But that wouldn't be fun wouldn't it? How about we meet Thor. The god of thunder." Thanks said and a blue man stopped in his tracks and there he saw  a special opening.

And there drop. His favorite superhero ever. The God of Thunder. Thor Odinson. He should stop himself from fanboying so he could focus at the task at hand. "Where are we? Who are you?" Thor asked. "Were in the gauntlet, I'm Peter Parker." Thor nodded.

"Tonyson. I believe we have a battle to finish." Pete nodded not sure if he should be happy or confused that Thor called him 'Tonyson'.

The two ran at Thanos and the man in blue at the same time. "I get Thanos you get Blue guy here." Peter nodded.

Peter and the blue guy started moving their attacks hitting each other. The space stone or what you'd call the blue guy used his power to blow the space around Peter. Peter dodging because of his senses but still got a few hits off. While Thor was having a harder time with Thanos.

He kept swinging and swinging his stormbreaker. But nothing could hit Thanos. At one point he started using thunder to his attack to no avail. "Thor! Where are you?!" A voice in his ear piece spoke. "I am fighting Thanos in an alternate dimension. Peter, Tonyson said something about the gauntlet." Thor spoke. "Please be careful. We can't avoid losing more." Thor nodded before he aimed for the head for the final blow.

But a space barrier stopped the hit. He saw Peter all bruised up his suit in tatter but the spacial guy was collapsing. And so was his body. His body was turning into dust. Possible that he was going back to the battle. Thanos was the same. "Good luck. In taking me down." Thanos laughed.

Thor was taking quite a while before going back. So he looked at Peter. "There's something special about you. Use it to win your fight. The thunder will be with you." before going away and Peter was surrounded by energy. By electricity. He wasn't sure what was happening. But he was very sure. He was feeling something that made him more powerful.

-

"Thor! Your back!" HawkEye said. "Do not worry about Peter. As the king of god's, I enchanted him with a stronger force. Make him stronger. To help him." Tony could only nod. "Thank you Thor." Tony said before fighting.