Chapter 4: In A World Full Of Lie

"People change some for better, some for worse. And that's because of you."

"I thought Natasha was the only spider around, well, except for the new found Spiderman and dark spider here." Clint spoke. Arrow after arrows were being shot.
And the man who was thought he could never miss. Missed.

The spider glared at him, shooting dark fluid on to him, dragging him onto the ground.

But before he touched the ground, the god of thunder swooped in and catches him

"Are you alright my friend?" asked the god. "I'm Fine Thor, mind moving me to a safer spot." Clint asked after saying he was fine. Thor nodded and flew to a safer building.

Captain America threw his shield to the villain which caught it, and Steve froze in shock for a second because nobody could catch his shield. "This Frisbee won't do anything old man." and behind the mask Peter smirked.

Through the years, he could never forget...

"This bitch is empty, YeEt!" Dark Spider screamed very loud as he threw the weapon at the one who threw it, before getting hit, Tony got the shield to stop in mid air and grabbed it giving it to cap before flying off.

Peter calculated and the heroes were tired. And Peter shouted before webbing them all up together, "Damn Avengers, back at it again with the white vans are we?" Peter shouted before throwing the car and rocks at the Avengers.

Peter soon went out and swung away leaving avengers by the ground.

Shocked.

-

Peter smirked in a quiet alleyway. Dark Spider. Nice ring to it.

"Time to be an intern. Watch out Stark, I'm gonna get my revenge. Especially on the little "Intern" you have named Lucas." Peter laughed evil.

The Avengers and Lucas better watch out.

-

Peter went to Queens his head held high, people looked at him. It's been 9 years.

9 fucking years his been tortured. He then bumped into a boy same age as him. And when the boy spoke "Sorry..." he remembered the voice very well.

"Ned?" Peter asked. Ned looked back. He can't believe it. Peter was back. Peter was alive!

He hugged the long lost friend. Tears going down his face. "Peter, your back. Your actually back!" Ned shouted.

Joy feeling his voice as his best friend. Who people forgot, was back.

"Ned. It's good to be back but what are you doing at the streets?" Ned looked down.

"Assassins... Lucas, he sent assassins just for me... He tried kill me." Peter growled.

"I will kill the guy." Peter glared at the tower in the view.

"Ned, you know the Dark Spider?" Peter asked but sparing a glance.

"That's you isn't it?" Peter smirked.

"Of course. Revenge is gonna be sweet." Peter took Neds hands and ran to his apartment.

-

After buying things, Peter made a plan.

He and Ned created a collage certificate that Stark Industries wouldn't deny.

-

He was meeting Pepper Stark. The wife of Tony Stark.

Of course, to be accepted he has to put the old Peter back. And thank god acting was created.

As soon as he entered the office his demeanor changed. He smile brightly at Pepper

"Good Afternoon Mrs. Stark. How are you today?" Pepper looked shocked at the greetings. But when he looked clear. She sighed and said "Tiring. But it's in the name." Peter nodded.

"I've got a question, if our were Tony Stark personal intern, would you use it for fame? And betray him?" The new Peter would say yes of course I would. But then again he wasn't the new Peter now. He was the old one.

"Of course not. Mam, you must have mistaken me for somebody else, I'm not that kind if person. I assure you." Pepper smiled.

Nobody can fool her.

"Kid, I know your Peter Parker from the very start. What happened?" Pepper asked

"I..." Pepper looked at him stern. "I was kidnapped. Tortured by my father. And... I don't know if you will believe me but me and Ned has a tail that Lucas, Lucas did this." Peter explained.

Pepper nodded "And your here for revenge?" Peter bit his tongue but nodded.

"I agree with you Peter. Ever since Lucas arrived, Tony started forgetting me. And who do you think helped Ned?" Pepper told Peter.

"I love you mom." Peter told her.

"Love you too Pete." Pepper replied.

-

Peter sighed as he laid down on the bed "What the matter Pete?" Ned asked.

"Pepper remembers me. And... I think the old me is returning." Peter said.

Ned nodded "Well, as your guy in the chair I'll support you." Peter nodded and closed his eyes.

'I'll get my revenge...' Peter said before he laid on the bed looking at the ceiling. Thinking of many ways this could go well and wrong. But he's hoping that whatever happens, he at least manages to hurt everybody. That he at least makes sure everybody remembers his name.

"I'll make sure you all suffer. Like how I suffered through out the nine years that you didn't look for me." Peter said in a quiet voice.

"Because I won't forgive you. I would never forgive you." Peter said.

"And until then, you better watch out. Because Peter Parker is ready to make a comeback.

"Wish me luck May, Ben and Mom." Peter whispered before falling into Andrew slumber.

-

"Peter Parker, just who are you?" To my asked before drifting off to sleep right besides no one because Pepper made a room for herself.

"I miss you Pepper. I hope everything would be fixed." Tony spoke as his eyes closed without having a tear fall down.

-

"Oh Peter... Why does this always happen to you? I will save you. Just wait for me." a voice spoke.