Chapter 10: Tony's POV

"9 years in the future and that would happen to Peter." Tony said in his room. He had seen the footage from his device. It seemed that Peter didn't turn into dust, he was sent to the future by strange. But why? Why Peter?

"It's just like how stories go, the youth always save the future." Pepper said walking into the room. "But as could change the future Tony. We can save him. But that would mean you have to change yourself. And by the way, May is here to see you." Tony got up from his chair and washed his face up. "Tony, I know your going to save Peter. And I know you'll risk anything to save him. Even if it costs your life... But please don't. Even if you managed to save him. He'd still be dead. Knowing your not here." May spoke.

"It's for the best may, I still am a bother. And how I treated Peter in the future. I couldn't let that happen to him." Tiny said a tear slipped down his face. "I know everything is hard. And it still is but I want you to have it. It's a key. Peter wanted to give you it on your birthday but he isn't hear." Tony laughed. "He bought it from an antique shop." May said.

"If you ever come across Peter tell him I love him okay?" May said her tears falling down. Tony nodded his head.

-

He was walking towards Thanos with his suit battered up. He got one last look at his comrades. "The battle ends now Thanos!" but before Tony could hit Thanos Peter was in front of his view. "Tony? Is it you?" Peter asked.

"I'm not dumb Thanos! I know J want to see my kid but you aren't getting me I'm this way." Peter looked at Tony strangely "But Tony this is me! I've been going back through my memories one by one until I got to you! And that key... Isn't that the key that I want to give you? May finally gave it to you!" Tony had tears falling down his face.

"Peter... I'll save you. Don't worry." Peter smile bitterly.

"Don't make promises you can't keep."

Guys, this book is coming to an end. Just five more chapters. It'll be getting intense. So I hope that you'd enjoy the little plot twist I did there. Don't worry though, I'll upload tomorrow. Babai! Bai monchies.