Chapter 6: I Am Who I Am

I am broken

-

Tony walked down the hall of his tower, he still couldn't get the Parker boy out of his head. Who is Peter Parker, why does his memory keep on saying his name.

He wants answers, he needs answers.

"Friday, give me everything you have on Peter Parker. From birth to his sudden kidnapping." Friday didn't reply but as Tony went to his lab he saw holograms of Spiderman.

"Peter Parker..." Tony looked at the files, Born on September. Lived in Queens. Parents Richard And Mary Parker died at a plane crash leaving Peter Parker alone. An orphan.

He was taken by his Uncle Ben and Aunt May Parker. A few years on his fourteenth birthday, his Uncle Ben died protecting the teenage Parker. The said criminal was Sand Man who was fought by Spiderman.

A few weeks after the death of his Uncle Ben, Spiderman arose...

"What is the relation between Parker and Spiderman?" Tony mumbled.

Friday hearing his question, puts a video in front of his face.

"Watch the video Mr. Stark, it'll jog your memories up." but before Tony could press play, Bruce entered the room and said "Peter is Dark Spider!"

-

"Dang it. I'm in their territory. I can't possibly win." Peter said to himself.

He looked up and saw Natasha and Wanda looking at him.

He smirked and said "What do you want girls? My hot body?"

"Wanda." Natasha said and Wanda used her magic, Peter knowing Wanda's magic, looked into her red eyes, Peter wasn't affected by it.

"What... But how did it not work?" Natasha put herself in a fighting stance.

"After all the pain I've been through, I've made sure that it's locked somewhere. And what do you know. I forgot it." Peter spoke a lie.

"Your lying. Nobody can forget the memories. You have a fake eye. Don't you?" Natasha said.

"What exactly happened?" Wanda asked.
Her hands still glowing. "You do know I'm an enhanced creature." Peter spoke.

"Your not the only one." Wanda said. "Your searching for Spiderman aren't you? So what if I say, Spiderman and Dark Spider are one." Natasha and Wanda took their stance.

"As strong as the two of us are, we can't defeat Spiderman. Nor can we defeat Dark Spider." Natasha said.

"Naive. What do you want to know?" Peter asked. "Everything." Peter was about to start but Lucas entered the room kicking Peter in the face.

"Sad, I was gonna tell you my secret, but it seems you lost the chance." Peter said, he webbed Lucas's feet and slipped him on the ground, he held Natasha on the wall with his webs, he used his taser webs and teased Natasha with electricity.

His spidey sense tingled he the. Whipped around and stopped the table from going to his face, Wanda stood paralyzed, Peter took his moment to web Wanda and get her closer to him.

Peter kissed Wanda, "Tasty. But Michelle might be tastier." Peter said he webbed the witch on the ground and he then looked at Lucas.

"Lucas," Peter stepped on Lucas's head. "What a pity, I thought your gonna be strong, but all you are is a puny weak boy." Peter added.

He kicked Lucas in the face "Don't try and hurt or kiss MJ on the face." Lucas growled his words out.

"Too bad. I've already done that before you came into my life." Peter spoke with venom.

"I will get my revenge, Lucas." Peter glared before he asked "Friday, initiate, Spiderman's entrance on floor 67 window 1" Peter spoke.

The window opened and Peter jumped out of the window.

"Damn it!" Natasha glared at the boy who swung off.

Wanda was busy wipping her lips.

"You have some nerve going into the room with out asking." Natasha glared at Lucas. "I was trying to protect you!" Lucas answers back.

"And if you didn't go in, we would know everything and capture the villain right now." Wanda spoke.

"Let's go, let's report." Natasha said dragging out Wanda.

"But the question is, why did Friday answer his call?" Natasha asked.

-

Lucas was stomping his foot on the floor. He wasn't smart enough to have Friday. He heard a knock on his door he said "The doors open."

"Lucas. Who is this person sneaking up?" Steve and Thor was at his door holding Richard Parker. "No.. Nobody!" Lucas immediately denied.

How could Richard be reckless as go get caught?!

"That's... Richard Parker." Tony said behind the doors.

"The father of Peter Parker. Or more likely known as Spiderman. Tell me, where is he?" Tony's voice rang.

"Oh he escaped the torture, his roaming around, there's only two Spider one black and one red with blue." Richard spoke Lucas glared at Richard.

"I think Lucas got caught in his webs of problem. Admit it Lucas, you can't win. " Pepper said.

"This man owe me his life after saving him and his wife. He told me the truth. Friday show them the video.

Lucas growled and pounced on Pepper "Die woman die!" Pepper kicked the boy at the balls. Earning a growl. "Video is now starting.