Chapter 7: Am I Blind?

Am I blind tosee the truth?

-

Steve and Thor took Lucas away from Pepper who was being held up by Tony. "What the fuck Richard?!" Lucas asked. "I thought I paid you money, large amount just to keep that damn trap shut!" Richard who was freed from the two superhumans said "Life can never be sold to money."

"The video is starting." Friday's voice cut off.
"Pepper. I'm here to say something." Richard Parker said. "I was the one who tortured Peter." Richard chuckled. "He even quoted a vine, it goes like 'Mother Trucker that hurts like buttcheeks on a stick.' I guess he took it from his mother."

The man then looked at Pepper. "And your perfectly fine with me in your office. You know that I could hurt you." Pepper smiled,  professional. "You wouldn't dare hurt me. Friday's here to alert someone. And you do know I saved your asses. " Richard chuckled at Pepper.

"So why are you here?" Pepper asked. "Well, other than saying your the one who tortured Peter, there's something else isn't there?" Pepper added. Richard smirked. "You really are smart. Well, the son you call now, his the one who ordered me to do that to my son." Pepper raised her eyebrow. "Here's proof."

"Did you get him?" it was clear to Pepper that Lucas was speaking. "Yes, he doesn't know where he is and he has lost hope." Lucas voice sounded shocked "Already."  Richard, didn't speak.

"Torture him. Tell him that if he doesn't get out  the code, he will never escape." Richard again didn't spoke but Pepper heard the heels clicking.

"Peter never gave the code. His too kind."

-

The video ended with Tony, glaring at Lucas. "How could you do such a thing?! And I thought you were a great son! I almost told everyone your the heir!" Tony said. "Friday, track Peter. Now!" Tony screamed, "Location not found."

Steve sweared, "Where the fuck is the kid." Lucas then laughed, "Your searching for somebody that you forgot? Your searching for him? Ha, don't make me laugh, he will never forgive you. And you'll be guilty for the rest of your lives."

Tony growled, Lucas was right the kid, Peter Parker, even though he searched about him, knowing him personally rather than stalking technically, well, isn't really a good thing.

Why'd it end up to this?

-

Peter was back at his apartment, Ned having to go away, to let his family know he was safe, so Peter was left alone.

Peter was deep in thought, 'How could I let them figure out who I am?' he looked at his palm before standing up and started pacing around his room.

He needs a plan. He then heard about fall down, revealing his old Spiderman suit. The one Tony created for him.

He then looked at the TV it was showing a fire, he looked back at the suit. He bit his lip and closed the door.

-

"Is it true? Is he finally back? Is Spiderman finally making a comeback?" Tony's head snapped at the news, his eyes fixated at the picture, he then remembered what Natasha and Wanda told him, what Peter told them. "What if Spiderman and Dark Spider are the same?"

He looked at the screen before saying "Friday, track the suit."

He could only hope they'd be able to find him.

-

"I can't keep up the act. Ned, his coming back. And I can't stop him from coming back." Peter said, Ned was looking at him "Peter, look, his not coming back okay? He is not coming back. Listen to me." Peter was still pacing around the room. But his tensed state was gone.

"God, why am I so dumb? I've let them know who I am." Peter grumbled before falling back to a chair. He closes his eyes for a while and was spoken up to the sound, "Who's coming back?"

Peter looked up, he saw...

MJ

(You thought it was Tony didn't you or did you not?)

"Ned, who are you with and whose coming back?" Peter looked at MJ, she sure has grown so much for the past nine years, yet she still looked beautiful.

"Peter Parker, Mam, may I ask who you are?" Peter said. "My names Michelle... You seem familiar, did we meet or something?" Peter did grow up as well. All those years didn't just go for nothing, once he was freed, he stopped for months and changed how he is.

He started working out more, and instead of wearing light clothes, he wore black ones, more fitted with black converse.

Yet he is still the same Tom Holland look a like that people loved.

"So... Who's coming back?" MJ asked. "Oh, my girlfriend." Peter spoke. For a moment, Peter saw MJ feel a little hurt, yet she doesn't know why.

"Oh..." MJ spoke.

"Yeah, Oh." Peter laughed.

"Well, Leeds, we need you back. You can bring that guy at practice." Ned nodded.

Once MJ was out of sight and hearing.

"What practice? Didn't Section stop years ago?" Peter asked Ned

The latter just laughed, "Some people hired us to compete with different countries. So... Decalthon practice." Ned laughed.

-

MJ was walking down the hall way of her apartment building, the Tom Holland look alike looked familiar, well, other than looking like a superstar, there was something about the guy that, makes her remind of someone.

Who is Peter Parker? And why does he makes her heart beat hard?

-

In the opposite side, Peter was looking out of the windows, a frown on his face, hopefully nothing bad will happen. He just hoped, but with his luck, Parker Luck™ as he dubbed it, it was sure to get worse.

But both had a same thought, "I hope to meet MJ/Peter tomorrow."

The Replacementजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें