Chapter 3: Did You Forget?

Peter was missing, no doubt, Ned, MJ, and Shuri looked everywhere. Connected everywhere, just to find the boy but no luck. They couldn't find him.

Every time they started getting hints, started hoping. It shattered them like dust.

They couldn't find him! And now, they were starting to lose hope and started forgetting him.

-

Peter, Peter was with his father. Shouting in agony as the whip slashes against his back. Tears of pain and sadness went through his bloody face.

His body trying to heal, but alas, it couldn't heal everything. His eyes closed as another hit came. Pull back only to be hit again.

Through the pain, he could hear his father murmur about how he was a disgrace. How he was a failure. How he was a failed creation.

Peter misses the comfy bed of his home, of his family, the warmth of being accepted back. But then again, he has no more family, after May left him and the Avengers forgetting him.

He was drawn to unconsciousness when everything stopped.

When everything died down to nothing.

-

Lucas was smirking from the room. He was smirking at how the young Parker screams in agony. At how the young Parker was slowly forgetting his insanity from the pain and how the family he used to love started forgetting him.

But the question that lingers on the boy's head was, how long does a spider last?

-

"Loser! What's up?" MJ asked Lucas. "Fine babe." MJ rolled her eyes at the antics of his boyfriend.

And when she turned to look at Ned, Ned was slumped over shivering, not from cold but from crying.

She easily went over from a few chairs and went face to face with the Ned Leeds, Parker's best-

"Where is Parker by the way?" Lucas asked, strolling over.

"Possibly being tortured by your henchman. You fucking bitch." Ned spoke with fury in his voice. He stood up from the table and walked away. Leaving MJ and Lucas at the table.

At the end of school, MJ confronted Ned.

"What's wrong with you? Crying your eyes out for someone who doesn't exist! And for blaming the one I love! Who the fuck are you?!" MJ shouted.

"What the fuck do you mean?! Peter Parker exists! He is my best friend! How could you forget Peter already?! He was the best thing that ever happened to both of us! He was... He was my only friend... And now he's gone and you just care about your boyfriend?! What the fuck is wrong with you?" Ned shouted his bestfriend was gone! And all MJ could think about was what his boyfriend feels?!

Ned walked out of the way.

MJ was left crying.

And Lucas, Lucas cursed.

How could he forget about the measly little best friend?

Ned has to die.

-

Peter was curled up into a ball. His eyes filled with images of tears.

He just got out of the torture room.

He can still remember the pain, the belt unbuckled, the whip that came lashing down his back, the punches that came from metal gauntlets. He just wants it to stop! The needles inside his body. The pain.

Everything hurts.

Please save him.

-

Years passed.

Torture. Red. Hate and anger are the only things Peter can see.

And once he saw who was behind all of this. The man was dead.

And today, today was the day he was gonna make a comeback.
Spiderman will get revenge. And so all the foods he stuffed up he ate it all.

Just to get his energy back.

And when he did. He waited for the day.

-

His escape may have had a few flaws but he got out harmed.

No one goes out of the war with no scratches. And no one will go down without a fight.

Great Powers comes Great responsibilities or not. He will kill the man.

Starting with a change. He isn't the same Peter as before.

His name isn't Spiderman.

His name is... The Kill Order.

The Dark Spider.

-

As the Dark Spider was being born.

The Avengers were lounging in the area when a call was achieved.

"Avengers, Spiderman has been missing for 9 years. I want you to find him." Fury looked at Tony. "You should be concerned that Peter wasn't gone back for years." Tony cocked an eyebrow.

"Peter? Who's Peter?" Fury looked at Tony. "Your son." Fury said.

"Lucas is my son. I don't know who Peter is." Fury gritted his teeth.

"Fury Out." Fury was angered, was furious. How could he forget his son?

-

Tony was wondering. Who was Peter, why did Fury sound so desperate about finding him.

"Fri, anything you have about this Peter?" Tony asked.

"Why would you want to know? Not finding and caring for him, you're a disgrace." Friday sounded so hurt.

"Fri, look, I don't know anything about him. Come on, jog my memory up a bit."

"Peter Parker, your son, kidnapped by his father and Spiderman. 15 years old, but he is now 24 years old. Still not yet found." Friday said.

"Oh... Oh." Tony said. Something hitting his head.

And when he heard the news, his heart broke.

"Tony! There's a new villain. Named himself Dark Spider, probably weak one." Steve said going into the room.

His eyes glued on Tony.

"Maybe he's the cause of the disappearance of Spiderman let's go!" Tony shouted.

The two superheroes went out of the lab to capture this villain hero thingy.

-edited 8/24/2021(Might be edited more in the future)