"And if she says no?" I ask.

"Then your going alone." She plugs the aux cord into her phone, and when I hear the song I scream.

"This is our song!" I yell as we pull out of the schools parking lot.

"It's the remix to ignition! Hot and fresh off the kitchen!" We sing.

"Momma rolling that body got every man in here wishing!" We both erupt in laughter, and she starts filming us on her Snapchat.

"I'm like so what I'm drunk!" I yell into the camera. "It's the freaking weekend baby I'm bouta have me some fun!" She ends the snap, and posts it on her story.

"We're so fuckin dumb." She agrees, and we both laugh.

"Maybe I will go to that party so I can see you drunk again!" She yells, and I yell.

"Yes bitch!"

I pull into my driveway, and we get out. I race her to the door, and we run down to my room.

"What do you want to do." She lies back in my bed, and I grab the remote from my night stand.

"Watch Netfix duh." I sit on the bed, and scroll through the movies, and shows.

"Ooh!" She yells when I pass F•R•I•E•N•D•S.

"Fine." I say, and click on it.

I feel my phone buzz in the pocket, and I take it out.

Colby: are you going to Brennens party?

Kaylee: yeah. Why?

Colby: just wondering. I'm excited to see you there ;)

Kaylee: isn't your little girl friend gunna be there?

Colby: no. She has a family thing

Kaylee: that's a releif

Colby: be nice

Kaylee: says the one cheating on her

Colby: aren't you glad? ;) You should come over.

Kaylee: cant. Kinda with a friend

Colby: live porn for her

Kaylee: I'm going to beat your ass Colby istg

Colby:sorry!

I roll my eyes, and put my phone back in my pocket.

"Who's the boy?" She sits up, and I glare at her.

"There's no boy Clara."

"Mhm. You have to tell me sooner or later mind as well be now." She tries to convince me but it doesn't work.

No one is going to know about me and Colby. Even my closest friends. You never know what could happen. Its kinda embarrassing when I think about it. Fuckin a guy for fun while he has a girlfriend. I wouldn't usually say yes to things like that but for some reason I did. Me and him need to set things straight. We need rules if we are going to do this sex deal.

-----

"Thanks for having me." Clara says to my dad as she walks down the steps to the front door.

"Anytime."

We walk down to the stairs, and walk out to my car so I can drive her home.
She didn't live far it was only a five minute drive but I still drive her home.

When we got to her house she stepped out, and closed the door. She stuck her head through the window, and said. "See you at the party. Your telling me who the guy is." She walked away, and I shake my head.

"There's no guy!" I yell.

"Keep telling yourself that!" She walks into her house, and closes the door.

Colby: can you come over now?

Perfect timing what the hell.

I don't reply and I drive to his house.

-----

"If we are going to continue this deal thing we are going to have to set some things straight." I say as I sit on Colby's bed.

"What do you mean?" He sits next to me.

"We need some rules, or this thing isn't gunna keep going." I say as I pointed to us.

"Okay like what?" He says, getting impatient. He ask to me to come over so we could fuck not talk.

"No feeling." I hold out a finger. "We can fuck who ever else we want." I hold out another finger.

"Of course we can." He laughs. It's not like I have anyone else to fuck. He's already fuckin a bunch of people might now I bet. And if he's not the it's me and his girlfriend Kacey.

"No one can know. Not even our closest friends. You never know what could happen." He nods, and he sighs.

"Any more? Mom." He says, and I groan.

"Wait. You have a sex deal with your mom?"

"No!" He has a disgusted look on his face, and I laugh.

"Yes that's it I gue-" He cuts me off by kissing me, and I kiss him back.

Can't he wait?

------

Authors note: I hope you guys liked today's update. SKSKSK. Vote if u want idk lmao

Ily guys, and until next time. PEACE. ✌

4/14/19