Chapter 8: That's it!

Malachi's POV

I pull up at Bailey's house and see her smiling and waving. I stop the car and hop out. I look over and see her pretty blonde hair and hot face.

She walks over to me and says, "Hey, charming."

I smile at the name she called me, the first time we met she called me charming... Is that shiny stuff on her lips, she's wearing makeup.

"So you wanna come in?" She asks.

"Whatever you want," I flash a grin and I see her blush, I love it when she blushes, so cute.

"I cooked pancakes for me and my dad, but it turns out he wants to leave to an expected trip without me..." She says.

I laugh, I don't know anyone who would do that! Wait? Did she say pancakes...

"Did you say pancakes?" I ask quickly.

She nods and laughs, what? I'm hungry. We go inside and immediately the beautiful smell hits me.

"Oh man I smell it!"

She laughs again and quickly goes behind me; I feel cold hands cover my eyes.

"Close your eyes." She mumbles.

I scrunch my eyebrows up in confusion, "Wait why?" I am so confused; can't I just eat.

"Ok, I want you to...never look over until I say the magic word...which is...chocolate."

I nod at her command and stand there; I hear bangs and sounds of cutlery jingling together.

"Ok, Chocolate!" I hear her shout. I open my eyes and walk over seeing the delicious things on the table, I lick my lips.

"Shall we eat?" I ask while putting my hand on her lower back, guiding her to a seat. Bold move so far, I jump in front of her remembering my manners.

"Shivery is not dead, my lady!" I say while pulling out her seat, knowing that I'm impressing her.

After we finish eating we head out to our picnic.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like your car?" Bailey asks, while I'm driving.

I shake my head, not remembering her ever say that.

"No, I don't think so..."

She smiles and says, "it's like my favourite type of car."

I smile at her look at her questionably, "Have I impressed you?"

"You impress me every day." She says then looks out the window.

I turn the radio and enjoy the newest pop songs.

"Must've just came from work." Whispers Bailey. I see the person she's talking about; he's wearing a suit. The government needs to get these people to blend in better. I watch Bailey focus on the man's face, knowing what she's probably doing, It won't work on him.

I start walking trying to find the right spot for us to eat, I hear her run up beside me. I turn to her,

"Do you want to eat here?" I ask.

She turns around and looks at the man, "Um, can we go up a but farther?"

I nod and walk up farther; I'm going to bash that guy. We decide on a place and settle. We spread the blanket out and put the food on top.

After a while of telling funny, rebilish and embarrassing stories, I get sick of Bailey becoming fearful every time she sees the man behind me. I don't think she realises I see, I shake my head in annoyance.

"Um, I need to go toilet." I lie.

I get up and run over to the toilets, when I see her looking away, I run up to the man and force him behind the building.

"Hey! What's your problem man!?" I ask. Making sure I'm not too loud.

"Can't we have a peaceful day?" I whisper.

He looks at me anger filling his face, I grab his collar, making sure I have a tight grip. "Tell. Me. Now" I say coolly.

He swallows reluctantly, "Orders boy."

I shake my head, "That's your lame excuse hey?"

I see his hand snake up to the back of my head, he hits the back of my head, enough power to hurt but that's all.

I take one hand away from his collar and punch him in the face. He squirms and gets out of my hold, shit. 

He goes for the punch, but I see it, I dodge out of it, I run over to his side and elbow him in the stomach. I feel a hand punch my left cheek bone, ow! When I'm not looking, I feel a fist on my right jaw, I feel the pain and rage fills me, I let my guard down, I know I'm going to have bad bruises. 

"That's it!" I shout, heavily breathing. 

 I grab the back of his head and bash it against the wall, I feel his body go limp.

I take a gasp of air, filling my lungs again. Shit, did I kill him? He slides down and when he's lying on the ground, I turn him around, ok, he's alive, just knocked out.

I touch my face and feel blood, I can't go back to Bailey like this, I run to my car, making sure she can't see. I can't just leave her here though.

I get my phone out and click on messages.

MALI:

I'm so sorry, but I feel really sick, so I've left, is it ok if you take a taxi home?

I cringe at my sucky excuse and hope she believes it.

BAILEY

No, it's all good...well bye.

I let out a breath of relief, starting my car and driving off, I hope she stays safe. 

***********************************************************************

Ok, that was my first fighting scene thing, it was really bad! Sorry!:P