I am the Pedo Police

Start from the beginning

"I haven't, " she replied, "You have peaked my interest... Could I possibly see mine?"

He brought out his card and placed his hand over it. On it was basic facts but nothing that was too revealing or could expose confidential information. "Hmmm... These facts are right."

Tsubaki tossed it to the ground, "However, I think you left out a lot more on which you know of."

"Oh? Really?" he asked, trying to act surprised.

She leaned in and whispered, "I see your seal is gone... Wouldn't Sasori love to know that? Did he take it off for you?"

Backing up, she was a bit surprised to see that he held his shock in and instead had a poker face. "Pathetic. At least I don't rely on other people for a trivial problem like that... I would've never gotten the seal in the first place."

She was toying with his anger, pressing his buttons to see what caused him to tick. When she saw his fist clench, she knew that it was the right one.

"Well, I will see myself out... Sayonara."

She passed by a grass ninja, the same group and which she stole from and knew that she was on their watch list now. Maybe... They'll take their attention off of Team 7 now...

If she couldn't protect those she loved in front of them, no one sure as hell couldn't stop her from doing it when they weren't watching.

-Flashback-

"Death, what the hell do you mean my brother will be targeted?"

"I mean what I said... Watch out for the grass ninja during the second phase of the Chunnin Exams. They will be the ones."

"But any regular genin will be easy to stop."

"You're up against Orochimaru."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

-Flashback end-

Taking in a deep breath, she braced herself. The Hokage had literally signed the papers of consent for them. They already had the scrolls. Team Sarutobi was now heading toward the gate.

And for some reason, Hashirama told everyone to stay away because she was on her period... AND SHE WASN'T, IN FACT. She hadn't even had the damn thing yet.

"Are you ready?" he asked her.

Looking at the gate as it swung open, she muttered, "Hell no."

"You know you didn't have a choice...?"

However, she was already sprinting straight into the forest. He dashed up next to her, eyes focused on the terrain around them and the chakra signatures zigzagging around them. "What's the plan?"

"Our plan? We're going to stop Orochimaru."

"Orochimaru?"

"He infiltrated the exams and has plans on using my brother, Sasuke, because of the Sharingan."

"But you have something superior to that..."

"That's why I'm going to be bait. I'll show him my superiority over my twin and hope that I can lure him away for long enough to escape."

"We're not going to kill him?"

"Do you seriously want to decimate Training ground 44?"

"You're right... But I thought that the Kazekage wasn't on Otogakure's side anymore."

"Then they found another way in... Guerilla attacks."

"What the hell are Guerilla attacks?"

"It's when people disguised as a civilian suddenly attack... There's no doubt that they've already infiltrated the village... But to do that with two Kages around? That's risky unless..."

"He threatened the Kazekage, but with how powerful you are... He's literally setting him up to fail!"

Grinning malevolently, she chucked her kunai into a nearby tree, "That bastard knew that I was going to figure it out... So, I make things up with Naruto after I defeat the snake pedo?"

"So, it was Naruto."

She sent him a dark glare. However, it soon stopped as she could feel the adrenaline pumping through her veins. Her bloodlust was almost uncontainable at that point.

"This is ironic... I am the Pedo Police."

She cheshire grinned as she launched a fireball jutsu at an attacker. Hashirama killed the other two by stabbing them through their hearts with a sharp branch.

"Oh, Snake-bitch is going down."