An Orange Fluffball Wants to Shank Me

Sleep. That word could only be held with a light scoff for the female Uchiha. Nightmares plagued her when she finally drifted off. Every single time she would see the gory faces of Mikoto and Izuna hidden among a pool of blood, their faces contorted in agony and betrayal. 

     Tsubaki never had time to grieve for Izuna all too much, but here she was now, in her second life, thinking about every aspect of his loved one's death. It was just too much.

     However, she kept up her emotionless mask and trained... Morning, noon, and night. Sleep is for the weak.

     Naruto noticed this soon enough and kept watch on her, making sure that the onyx eyed girl didn't sneak off. She had found out after the first time that the Uzumaki had underdeveloped sensory skills and was instantly forced back to bed.

     Sasuke had even began to ignore her, thinking that staying with a dobe like the Namikaze was total blasphemy. However, once in a while, worried looks were sent her way by the emo. He cared about her, but his pride and ego kept him from doing so.

     Practically every single person noticed her lack of sleep, but no one said something. The last time someone did... They got their body stuck in a wall. They all thought it was a phase from the Uchiha massacre since she had been there, unlike her twin.

     Naruto was practically her newest brother, but he always felt similar to Shisui, and a oh-so  familiar pain always lingered in her heart.

------*****------

     Tsubaki happened to find a interesting presence for company instead of sleeping... The Kyuubi.

     "That chakra... It couldn't be," the beast snarled behind bars.

     The famous Uchiha smirk graced her lips once more,"It seems you haven't forgotten me."

     When she moved closer, his eyes widened and he busted into a fit of laughter,"So you're a girl now... How low the Uchiha must have fallen."

    "Yes, many of my clan members have fallen as low as six feet," she replied dryly.

     The big orange fluffball growled,"Come a bit closer and you can join the rest of your family."

     Tsubaki only snorted at the Bijuu's claims, ignoring the growing bloodlust that made it chokingly hard to breathe. "Yeah, sure. I was, but I came back."

     "And as a female." He rubbed in, enjoying the hard glare that he had received from her.

     The female walked as close as she dared and dodged the huge, furry paw that swatted at her. "Just one step closer." The beast licked his lips and anticipation and grinned.

     "Nah, I'm just going to stay here then." And she sat right on the floor, almost taunting Kurama. "So, I'm off to a great start, but this is not why I'm here..."

     "What other purpose did you have other than to die when you came here?"

    She sucked in her breath and could feel her ego and pride bursting into flames as she muttered,"I'm sorry."

     "What was that?"

     Her onyx eyes pierced him like daggers and she declared louder,"I'm sorry, you Orange Fluffball!"

     "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME, PEASANT?!"

    "Well, that's my nickname for you until you tell me your name."

    "Come closer and I'll tell you."

    "Smooth, but no. I came back for a reason." She began to rattle off what that voice had said to her and practically all the shit she had done wrong. Oddly, the Kyuubi was listening to all the fuckery that fell from the 7 year old's mouth. She even told him about Mikoto. 

     Suddenly, it dawned that he had spoken no word while she was talking... "Fluffball-chan?"

     He only replied,"So you're saying that if I killed you, you would come back?"

     "No, I'd probably be casted off as a failed experiment and then a Madara from a different timeline would have to go through this shit. Believe me when I say, experiencing birth is not pleasant."

     "It was worth a shot... Also, my name is... Kurama."

    "Hai, Fluffball-chan!"

    "You said you would stop fucking calling me that!"

    Like playing with Sasuke before the massacre, she screamed,"Never!"

    And she was back, the playful, sarcastic, "charming" Tsubaki was now back. Thanks to the one being she never thought she would like.

------*****-----

     Naruto awoke the next morning with the smell of freshly made Yakizankani, Miso soup, and white rice. "... Wha-?"

     When he looked up he saw Tsubaki with a sort of brighter look on her face. The jet-black haired girl looked better and actually had a goofy smile on her face. 

     The Uzumaki sputtered,"What happened?!"

     "Fluffball-chan did." A giggle followed soon after when she imagined his angry string of curse words at the name.

     The cerulean blue eyed boy could only stare and backed away yelling,"You're not Tsubaki-chan! She's full of angst and is always cold and-and mean!"

     A dark aura surrounded her,"Naruto, you've got 5 seconds to run..."

    He yelped and scurried out of the apartment room. She realized something when that happened. "Kami, I'm acting more emo than my shit of a twin."

     Sighing, she looked longingly to the table full of food. "To get him or not... That is the question."

     In the end, she dragged the poor boy back in five minutes and set him down at the table and sent him a death glare. He ate the food even faster than he ate ramen, which surprised her. I guess women hold a lot of power over men... I guess, being female isn't all too bad.

     The duo changed and headed toward the Academy and Tsubaki was so ready to finally change her reputation in the school from the Over-the-Top Emo to Watch-Out-Motherfuckers-It's-Tsubaki.

     Of course, the students of the class noticed that she had a brighter aura and had a small smile on her face as she faced the board. She was actually perked up for class, ready to show the world who she truly was.

     They had combined classes for today and were going to have a lecture and she was going to be the badass that gets all the A+ marks. However, when the Iruka-sensei came in and she just droned on, she achieved a different title then she wanted.

     The Female Class Sleeper.

Next Chapter Named! :

A Perfect Sunday Afternoon with Tea, Cookies, and Fucking Danzo