The Nara Household

The day after Mizuki had disappeared, he had suddenly appeared in an empty a hospital bed. The white haired male was battered, bruised, and broken. As a nurse walked in, the traitor blubbered like a fool, telling everything on one condition... To never see her again.

Of course they questioned where the troublesome Uchiha was, but he didn't hold any answers. The Hokage had feared that she had travelled to Kiri. "Call a tracking squad to search for Tsubaki Uchiha beyond our boarders. Leave no stone unturned."

As Naruto entered the office to have her picture taken for his registry, he couldn't help but stare longingly out the window. Tsubaki-chan... Where are you?

Sasuke was currently training, taking his mind off of things for a bit. Why does Tsubaki have to do these kinds of things?! I can barely even focus now! Just stay safe, idiot.

Hashirama paced the floors of the empty compound, disliking the fact that his footsteps were echoing. He was obviously worried and was utterly alone too. Now he could relate to the isolation Madara must have felt.

Shikamaru sighed aloud, "Troublesome... Why would I hide you?"

Tsubaki only grinned through her blood covered face, "You owe me... And cause you love me~?"

The Nara deadpanned before pulling the Uchiha inside, "Before you do anything, I want you to take a shower. There's no way that I'm going to take blame for a bloodstain."

"... Do you have any-?"

"I have some in my closet, now get going if you don't want to be caught. Just take two lefts and it'll be the first door on your right."

"Thanks, man."

Upon entering the bathroom, she locked the door and stripped down. Looking the mirror, she admired herself. "I look pretty decent if I do say so myself."

She squeezed one of her breasts, "And these things are coming in nicely."

After the ego boost, the ravenette hopped into the shower, turning the water to full heat. Taking a dollop of shampoo and body wash, she scrubbed and the water turned into a light red, washing down the drain. "Gotta add more to get rid of my scent..."

Then she washed a few more times and turned off the faucet. "Ahh, shit... Forgot about the clothes."

When the door opened, clothes were instantly shoved in her face, and the door was abruptly shut after that. It turned out to be the almost the exact thing he was wearing, except with a tank top underneath, "Ooh... We can be twinning!!"

Excited, she put all of them on, twirling around a bit to muse at the clothing. "Not bad..."

Hopping out of the bathroom, she tracked the Nara boy's chakra to his room. "Hm... Not bad compared to Naruto's old apartment."

The pineapple head dryly deadpanned, "Do you think my mother would let me keep my room dirty?"

"True, true."

Tsubaki flopped onto his bed, letting out a relieved sigh.

"So... Why exactly are you here?"

"Oh, I tortured a guy and plan on avoiding the Hokage because of it. I'll go to the Academy tomorrow though..."

"How come torturing some guy has you so riled up? You usually don't care."

"... It's what I thought of as I tortured him. So many things ran through my head... My rage, jealousy, sorrow, all of them made me take it too far."