What I Think About Hashirama...

After the day with the Nara's Tsubaki had decided that the best course of action now was to create a relationship or connection with each clan that inhabited Konoha. However, that had to wait a bit due to a test that Iruka-sensei handed out... About the 1st and 2nd Hokage... Joy...

     So, she filled it out as truthfully as she could.

1.) What was the 1st Hokage known for?

Co-founding the village with Madara Uchiha.

2.) Describe 3 attributes of the 1st Hokage.

Stupid. Worries about everything. Acts like a 4 year old.

3.) What is the First Hokage's name?

Hashirama Senju.

4.) What is Hashirama's greatest feat?

Scoring himself a girlfriend. Honestly, even Tobirama wasn't expecting the marriage to go through.

5.) Where did the Shodaime Hokage kill Madara Uchiha?

Izanagi, bitches... Get rekt.

6.) What did Tobirama Senju accomplish as a Hokage?

Segregating the Uchiha. Hate that bastard. 

7.) Name one thing Tobirama has done.

Caused the death of Madara's brother, Izuna Uchiha.

8.) How are the two Hokages related?

They're fucking Batsuma's sons. They're damn Senju brothers.

9. Extra Credit) Where did Madara and Hashirama meet for the first time?

They met at a river, ignorant on what the other's clan was. The river is located in Konoha.

     Feeling satisfied, Tsubaki turned the paper in, scanning it to make sure that she had answered all the answers correctly. Which, in her opinion, she had.

     On multiple occasions though, she had to correct herself when the Uchiha used first person when describing her past self. It still felt odd to do so. It almost made her feel like she was Tobi.

     ... And she definitely didn't want to become a Tobi.

     Naruto gave her a thumbs up and she grinned. The boy probably had answers close to hers since she gave him a whole history lesson on how great Madara Uchiha really was. 

     When the tests were turned in, the orange-clad boy let out a sigh,"That test was easy thanks to you, Tsubaki-chan, dattebayo!"

     She grinned,"How did you describe the idiot?"

     "Immature, optimistic, and happy-go-lucky."

     "You're describing yourself there, Naruto."

     He began to whine and then Iruka-sensei cleared his throat,"Tsubaki Uchiha, may you please see me after class?"

     Sasuke sent her a look while the female whistled innocently in another direction. 

     So, after class, she met with her teacher who happened to have an somewhat angry look on his face. "Do you think it's funny disrespecting the First Hokage?"

     He set the paper down on the desk. "Don't you have any respect for the village you live in?"

     She only smirked,"Talk to the Third Hokage and list off all the things I've described him as. Let him decide whether or not what I wrote down is valid or not. You may not believe me, but I owe it to someone to protect this village. I'm continuing his legacy."

     With that, she left the classroom, surprised that the figure that was waiting for her wasn't Naruto. Instead, it was the broody Sasuke.

     "Oh," she paused,"Hi."

     He grimaced slightly and opened his mouth to speak. A squeaking noise instead came out. In a flustered fit, his face turned red. "... I'm sorry."

     "What?"

    The emo sent her a glare and repeated even louder,"I'm sorry."

-Flashback-

     "What do you mean revenge is pointless?!" her twin yelled,"You of all people should know!"

     Tsubaki angrily shot back,"Revenge is pointless! What does more death accomplish? One more dead body! Is that what you want?!"

     His onyx orbs stared back into hers,"Yes."

     "You're no brother of mine."

     And she left, remembering the look in his eyes. Those were the same ones she had when Izuna died.

     She punched the wall in anger and gripped her shaking fist. 

     'So this is fate, huh?'

-Flashback End-

     A childish grin wiped all signs of ego on her face. "I forgive you... Sasuke-nii..."

     At the honorific he brightened up, a rare smiling brandishing his face. Tsubaki gasped,"Oh Kami, he smiled! The world is ending! Quick! Get Iruka-sensei hiding behind the door!"

     With a small 'eep,' the sheepish teacher walked out from behind the door. "Ah, gomen. I didn't want to ruin the sibling-bonding moment between you too."

     She poked the chunnin in the chest and growled,"Next time, get some manners and learn not to eavesdrop. There's always a window. If you say otherwise, I'll get Mitarashi-san on your case. And trust me, she's the master of breaking and entering through glass."

     With a gulp, he stuttered,"N-nope, I'm good."

     "Thought so."

     Suddenly, a tug on her collar caused her to move toward the exit. It seemed like her brother wanted to leave. "Bye, Sensei~! Next time, let me use my threats! It would be really entertaining!"

     The scarred man sweatdropped at the statement and left it at that.

     Outside of the Academy, the duo sat down on the grass. Finally, biting his lip, Sasuke asked,"Why don't you blame him for everything?"

     A grin crossed her face,"I thought you would never ask!"

------*****------

     Iruka Umino finally made it to the Hokage's office, paper in hand. He had finally finished grading all the papers and was going to accept the Uchiha girl on her offer. 

     "Enter!"

     With a gulp, the teacher entered the room. He hoped that the Hokage wouldn't address the situation with her as trivial or stupid. "Could you please look at this paper?"

      Hiruzen took out his pipe and grabbed the test, a sigh coming out as soon as he saw the name. "I should've known..."

     He read through the whole paper and was between laughing and becoming even more suspicious. She had hit the nail on the head for the man's personality dead on. Some people might've even thought that she met him before. Still, it was too weird, abnormal to have such knowledge on this. 

      "What do you think?"

      He looked back on the word 'Izanagi' and furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't understand what she had meant by that, but hoped to soon enough. "All questions are correct."

     The man looked like he wanted to protest but became tight lipped and answered with a brief,"Hai."

     Once he left, he returned his pipe to its rightful place and sighed, going over Shikaku's briefing about the Shogi game. 

     He decided that in a couple months, Inoichi would take over. The mystery of Tsubaki Uchiha would finally be resolved.

     One other thing troubled him. That she would be heading the training of Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha.

      At this point, he couldn't figure out what decisions to take were the best.