Sweat and Smoke//Bucky Barnes

“What’s your status, Buck?”

“We’re on the south side of the facility – currently hidden from view but, there is a large group of hostiles that I believe are east of us – a couple rooms down,” Bucky whispers into his coms, his eyes sliding over you as you lean back against the wall. “We’ll wait for your command.”

“Sit tight, guys,” Steve responds before the line goes quiet.

“I’m bored,” you mutter before kicking the side of the wall with your boot. “We’ve been stuck in here for two hours.”

The two of you were at the corner of a long hall outside of a door that led to a storage unit. You’d both been caught off guard by the number of agents there had been during the mission and Bucky had forced you down a hall into hiding. 

You were stuck waiting on Steve to give you the go ahead to take out the remaining hostiles. It didn’t help that the facility was horribly hot – the air similar to swampy summer heat.

Bucky glances down the hall before turning back to you – his expression unreadable. He quickly flicks a small button on the inside of his coms before leaning over and doing the same to yours.

“What is it? What are you doing?” you question impatiently, swiping strands of hair off your wet forehead.

“I was just thinking of a way we could pass the time..” he drawls slowly as if testing every word out of his mouth.  “After all, we didn’t get to finish what we started this morning, baby.”

You stare at him confused before your mouth falls open in realization.

“Buck! We are on a mission and people might hear!”

“We’ll be quiet!” he replies. “And fast!”

“When have you ever prided yourself on being fast?” you snort.

He struts forward backing you into the wall. His hulking figure towers over yours. One hand presses against the wall next to your head, his metal hand moves slowly up, curling a strand of your damp hair around the finger You breathe deep and notice he’s so close you can see the fog of your breath across the reflection of his metallic digits.

“I’d just like to see how fast I can make you come, sweetheart,” he offers huskily.

You feel your mouth drop open again. The smooth, cedar-bark depth of his voice cradles your skin and makes you wet.

You were still getting used to this new Bucky. He was miles away from the brooding shadow of a man – the broken boy- he’d been before he came out of Cryo in Wakanda. 

Now, he was confident and playful – delivering wicked grins and heat-filled gazes your way. He couldn’t get enough of you and was quite public about it. He was constantly touching and holding you in front of the team. His mouth never far from your ear as he whispered dirty promises during team meetings and team dinners and team-everything.

Steve told you it was the closest he’d seen Bucky act like his old self and you wondered what kind of playboy he was back in the 40’s and if he had shaken up all of Brooklyn because even you – insatiable as you always were – felt like you were still a step behind him.

Not like you were complaining.

You smile up at him and he knows he has you. You do like playing these games with him – they leave you with a hot surge that burns low in your belly – a perverse kick in your pussy. You like playing at being bad.

You finally nod and that’s all he needs.

He quickly leans forward and smashes his lips against yours. He’s liquid fire, his tongue molten and lips smarting like coals. He sweeps your mouth with his tongue, laving the heat from you, coaxing the burn from your throat, from behind your teeth, from the pocket between cheek and gums.