Unexpected Lust Part One//Pietro

”Oh my god, listen to this one”, I laughed, sitting at the kitchen with Tony, eyes watering and stomachs hurting from all the laughing. “Oh no, I can’t-“

“Y/N came out of the shower, her soft skin twinkling as the sunbeams hit it, and I couldn’t get my eyes off of her. She smiled softly, before walking in front of me, dropping her towel to the floor”, Tony quoted the text, smirking. “Oh, guess what you are going to say next-”

I glanced at the screen of my phone, deep smirk taking over my lips. I raised my head to watch straight into Tony’s eyes, innocent smile on my lips. “Do you want me, daddy?” I purred, bursting into laugh. “I would never say anything like that.”

“Shame, I like this version of you”, Tony frowned, laughing then deeply. “She kneeled in front of me as a good girl she is, taking my big, hard cock in her soft little hand, blinking her eyes sweetly. Then she kissed the top of my- Oh okay, things are getting weird now- lightsaber and that was all it took me to cum to her pretty, light pink mouth, filling it with my love paste, while screaming her- the sex goddess’s name.”

“Oh god, I love these- oh here is one about you!” I laughed, tears in my eyes. “”Tony”, I shouted, running to him, tears rolling down my cheeks. “I thought I was going to lose you!”
“You are never going to lose me”, Tony whispered, wiping my tears away, before pulling me into a deep kiss. Hey- this is not fair. Why on earth does they write only cute stories about you, but I’m a sex doll in each of mine?”

“Because you are more sexier than him, Printsessa”, I heard a familiar, Sokovian accent coming from the doorway. I turned around to see Pietro leaning to the doorframe, smirk on his face. 

“Oh is that so, Piet?” I smirked, rising my eyebrows. 

“My opinion is yes”, he chuckled, taking a slice of pizza from the counter. “What are you reading?”

“Fanfiction”, I laughed brightly, glancing at Tony, who were fully focused on reading something from the screen of his phone. “It seems that our- fans are writing these stories about us and publishing them on the internet, on a site called Tumblr.”

“Oh”, Pietro laughed, leaning to the counter. “What kind of stories?”

I felt a slight blush creeping slowly to my cheeks. “Well, for example love stories, stories that are labeled with angst, and then there are my personal favorites -smutty ones. With sex, a lot of sex. Kinky sex, romantic sex, public sex, break up sex –any possible kind of sex.”

“Between who?” he frowned, looking truly interested. 

“Mostly between the reader and the character –which in this case means one of us, but there are stories where they are pairing us together as well”, I explained, laughing. 

“For example-“, Tony harrumphed, way too deep smirk on his face. “”Pietro”, Y/N whispered, nipping her bottom lip between her teeth, as he pressed her against the wall. 
“Didn’t see that coming?” Pietro chuckled, kissing her neck softly.
“Pietro, w-what are you-“
But she didn’t get a change to finish her sentence as he pressed his lips against hers, making her head spin. This was all she had ever wanted –to have Pietro kissing her, touching her, showing her how much he loved her-“

I glanced at Pietro and nipped my lip between my teeth as I saw how focused he was, leaning to the counter, listening to Tony with slight frown on his handsome face while caressing his jaw with his long fingers.

“She let out a soft moan as the kiss got deeper, making Pietro want her even badder –if possible. He pressed his growing hardness against her, making her beg and repeat his name again and again, like it was the only world she knew. It was the only word she had to knew, as Pietro finally picked her up and tossed her to the sofa, before pulling her pants harshly away. He couldn’t wait to have a taste of that-“

“Oh my god”, I breathed out, trying to steady my breathing, the mental images repeating themselves in my mind, making me blush. “I think we have heard enough, thank you very much, T.”

“Oh, did that turn you on, Y/N?” Tony chuckled, looking amused. “I bet it did.”

“Tony”, I let out a nervous laughter, crossing my legs. “Don’t-“

“Pietro pressed his tongue on her sensitive clitoris, making her throw her fingers to his dusty blond hair, pulling it, as the waves of satisfaction rushed over her body, making her pant and gasp hard. Pietro kept his icy blue eyes focused on her, as she squirmed at the sofa, his name escaping her lips here and there with soft moans surrounding them”, Tony continued, glancing at both of us occasionally, grinning.

I tried not to think about the words I was hearing, but they kept pushing to my mind, filling it with visions of Pietro on top of me, his tongue making me scream his name. I glanced at him carefully and gasped slightly as our eyes met, his gaze darker than usually, lip between his teeth.

““Fuck Pietro”, Y/N moaned, as she was getting closer and closer to her orgasm. “I’m gonna-“
“Come for me, ljubimyi”, he breathed out, sliding two fingers inside of her, causing her to scream his name as she came hard, collapsing to the sofa. Pietro’s fingers were still working inside of her, making her orgasm last and last-“

I bit my lip to stop a moan from escaping my lips as I saw the growing pulp in his grey sweatpants. I formed his name with my lips, glancing at him interrogatively. “Are you-“

He tilted his head, slight smile on his lips and glint of deep lust in his eyes. “You want to-“, he nodded towards reading Tony.

I felt my heart beating like a drum as I nodded my head. “Yes.”