We Should Play//Bucky Barnes

“Morning, doll,” you heard familiar voice chuckling to your ear as you were sitting on the kitchen’s counter at the Avenger’s Tower, eating breakfast. You had been training since the early hours of the morning and as a result from that your skin was still glistening from the small drops of sweat.

You turned your head, bright smile raising to your lips as your eyes met Bucky’s brightly twinkling ones. Leaning a bit closer to you, he pressed a soft kiss to your lips, his owns turned into a wide smile.

“Well, aren’t you such a sunshine today,” you laughed softly, your eyes slightly squinted as you pulled apart. “Is there some specific reason for your overstated level of happiness?”

“There may be,” he shrugged, wide smile playing on his lips. “And it may or may not be a dream I had about you, tied up on our bed, naked and everything exposed to me.”

“Bucky,” you gasped, almost choking on your coffee as you glanced at him with wide eyes. Yet you couldn’t stop yourself from nipping your bottom lip between your teeth, as your eyes met his dusty blue ones, now dark with lust. “You’re playing dangerous game here –“

Walking around the counter, he laid his hands on your hips to pull you closer to him.

“You would like that,” he smirked, running his tongue along his lips. “Being under my will, obeying all my commands as a good girl you are, wouldn’t you, Y/N?”

“Love,” you let out a soft laughter, as he settled between your thighs. “You know I would love that.”

“Then we should play,” Bucky smirked, lifting his fingers to tug your hair gently behind your ear. “You know that good girls get praised.”

Closing your eyes, you surrendered for your desire as his lips met yours for everything but the earlier soft and gentle kiss. Your fingers tangling into his hair, your tongues battled from the dominance, urging to have a taste of every single bit of each other’s mouths.

Unable to fight back the soft sounds running from the back of your throat, you whimpered, as Bucky slid his fingers into your pants, finding your delicate clit in no time.

You broke the kiss to fill your lungs with air, as his satisfying torture forced you to push your core against his hand – telling him to move his fingers faster; to press harder; to bury them deep inside of you.

“Holy shit baby, you’re soaked,” he breathed out, nipping your bottom lip between his teeth as he slid two fingers deep inside of you with one smooth push, making you moan loudly his name from the sudden stretch of your walls.

“Shh, Y/N you have to stay quiet,” he whispered with an amused smile, his lips and perfectly rough stubble brushing your earlobe. His fingers fucking you, he brushed your g-spot with sweet and torturing pace, making you bite your lip desperately to stop the loud moans from escaping your lips.

“Bucky,” you gasped, cries of pure satisfaction echoing from the walls of the kitchen as you got on the edge of your orgasm. “F-fuck –“

“Shit,” Bucky breathed out, before quickly pulling his hand out of your pants. “Shit, I didn’t notice it was that late, I should be training with Steve –“

“What?” you cried out, your head dizzy and your body screaming to be touched. “Bucky no, don’t you dare to –“

“I’m so sorry darling,” he chuckled, the familiar grin on his face and the dark glint on his eyes making you cry out from frustration as his plans of act exposed to you.

“I know what you are doing,” you called out, hopping down from the counter, taking his hand in yours as you pulled him close to you. “Bucky please –“