Unexpected Lust Part Two//pietro

Before I even realized, Pietro had picked me up, his lips crashing against mine for a demanding, heated kiss. I tangled my fingers to his hair, pulling him closer to me as he slid his tongue into my mouth, making me moan softly.

“Umm- guys? What the actual fuck is happening?” I heard Tony calling out, with a slight frown, eyes locked in us. “Actually don’t answer that”, he rushed to say as another moan escaped my lips.

“To your room-“, I panted, as Pietro pulled further from me to take a breath. “Now.”

Just in a blink of an eye and a hue of blue, I was pressed against the wall of his room, his lips pressing soft kisses to my delicate neck. I hadn’t even realized how badly I had wanted him –how badly I had needed him, before I felt his soft, yet passionate touches on my skin. Shivering, I laid my hand to his cheek to lift his head for a deep kiss, as his hands wandered down my body, making soft moans escape my lips.

“Piet-“, I breathed out, breaking the kiss.

He hummed for answer, lips moving to run along my neck.

“Are you-“, I moaned, as he nipped my pulse softly. “Are you sure you want to do this?”

“Yes, of course”, he whispered, locking his bright blue eyes with mine, deep lust in them. “I’m crazy for you, Y/N.”

I chuckled, tangling my fingers to his hair to pull him closer to me for a kiss, other hand sliding to cover his hardness. Pietro let out a moan, giving me a chance to slide my tongue in his mouth, heating the kiss even more. As I felt his hands grabbing my ass, I jumped to wrap my legs around his waist and he carried me to his bed, laying on top of me. I spun around, pressing him to the mattress and rolled on top to straddle him.

Pietro smirked, tugging my hair gently behind my ear. “You on top?”

“Me on top”, I whispered squinting my eyes with a smirk, and leaned closer to him to kiss him demandingly. His fingers ran along the sides of my body, making me shudder under his touch. I lowered my hips, causing him to press against my core, moans escaping both of our lips.

“I need to taste you, Printsessa”, he breathed out, wrapping his hands tightly around my hips and pushed me against the bed, starting to plant kisses down my body. I pulled the thin fabric of my dress over my head to give him more skin to touch and oh, did he touch it. He unhooked my bra quickly, letting his tongue and lips found my breasts and delicate nipples, circling them, making me moan under him.

“You are so sexy, vozlyublennaya”, he panted, moving his lips down my body, making me shiver from pure passion.

“Stop teasing”, I begged, twisting under him. “Plea-“

I saw a quick glimpse of blue and nearly screamed his name, as I felt his tongue suddenly on my clit, my panties removed and his fingers pressing to the skin of my hips.  

“Better?” he chuckled, as he started to push harder with his tongue, making hard rounds around my clit, licking and sucking, making me curl under him, moaning his name. I curled my fingers into his hair, pulling it softly.

“Y/N”, Pietro let out a moan, sliding a finger inside of me, making my moans louder and the pulls of his hair harder.

I felt orgasm building inside of me, as he kept curling his finger just right, his mouth still working on me. “Piet”, I cried out, breathing deeply. “Fuck –I’m gonna-“

“Come for me, Printsessa”, he moaned, adding another finger inside of me –making me come, screaming his name as I fell to the mattress, panting hard.

“Pietro, I- wow”, I whispered, feeling his soft lips against mine, taste of myself on his tongue making me bite my lip. As he pulled further from me, the dark lust in his eyes made me shiver. “Oh fuck, I need you inside of me –now.”