Playing Dirty//Bucky Barnes

”Natasha!” I called her name, running next to the basket, pushing Steve out of my way. “I got it!”

Natasha smirked, passing the black and orange ball to me and I jumped, throwing it through the net.

“Oh come on”, I heard Bucky mumbling behind me as I ran to Natasha, laughing from pure happiness as I hugged her tightly, both of us cheering loudly. We had been working our asses off, mission after mission. When we finally got a day off we decided to have some fun with the boys – and a little bit of alcohol, while the rest of the group preferred to use their free time by resting. 

“We are so gonna beat your ass, boys”, Natasha laughed, glancing at Steve and Bucky, who were rolling their eyes, looking slightly annoyed.

“I wouldn’t be so cocky –“, Steve let out a laughter, changing smirks with his all-time best friend. “You might be leading but that doesn’t mean we aren’t going to win.”

“What about if we cut off the rambling and just simply find out?” I chuckled, rising my eyebrow before taking the ball into my hands, bouncing it few times to the ground.

“I like your attitude, hun”, Bucky cooed, approaching me threateningly.

I smiled smugly at him. “Good to hear, because you are going to have a taste of it”, I chuckled, winking my eye. 

Just as he rushed towards me, I jumped aside, passing the ball to Natasha, who easily threw it straight into the basket –all in a few seconds.

“How did you even do that?” Steve frowned, clearly trying to hold back his smile.

“We are just one hell of a team”, I winked, laughing brightly.

“That’s right”, Natasha cooed, grabbing the ball as getting ready to continue the game. “This is almost way too easy.”

The game kept going in that way, and quickly we were leading Steve and Bucky with almost twenty points –easily.

“What is wrong with you two?” I mocked playfully after gaining us two more points. “It’s like you aren’t even trying.”

“I’m starting to think that all the Tony’s grandpa insults were right”, Natasha frowned. “You are playing literally like one hundred year olds.”

Steve let out a laughter, taking a draught of his water bottle. “Oh come on, we are not that bad.”

“Honey, you have one point and even that is from a free throw.”

“I would blame the lack of motivation”, Bucky suddenly chuckled, shooting Steve with significant look.

“I like your brainwork”, he laughed, nipping his bottom lip between his teeth before flashing his charming smirk for us. “What about if we heat the game just a little bit?”

Frowning I glanced at Natasha, who shrugged, her eyes turning slightly darker. “We are listening”, I chuckled, turning back to the grinning boys.

“Since there is obviously no idea on playing a game without a price-“, Bucky glanced at Steve, rising an eyebrow. “We are suggesting that we change the rules.”

Natasha encouraged them to go on by nodding her slightly tilted head.

“Every time when you –or us manage to throw the ball into the basket, the other team has to take one clothing off”, Steve hummed, smiling satisfyingly.

“Believe me, I’ve played basketball many times, but never with this kind of rules”, I bit my lip, squinting my eyes slightly.

“Is there some other way to play it?” Bucky cooed, deep smirk on his face.