Jaiden [Jaiden Animations] x Platonic! Veterinarian! Female Reader

(A/N: I don't watch Jaiden Animations but someone requested a one-shot of her so I apologize if it's not accurate to her personality. I also apologize if this one-shot is shorter than the rest.)

~Your POV~

I was just a normal day at work for me at the vet clinic. Most of my clients are dogs and cats but from time to time, we get other animals like lizards, hamsters, rabbits, snakes, turtles, birds, and whatever you could think of. I currently didn't have any clients at the moment so I was just putting down the records on my computer. 

Around the afternoon, my assistant came in and told me that I had a client. I told my assistant to let them in as I saved my work on my computer then exited out the screen. A minute later, a woman around her early 20s came in. She was about 5'6 and was a brunette. She had a welcoming smile and a soft expression her face that made me smile back. 

"Hi there, what seems to be the issue today?" I asked as I got up from my seat. She then placed a birdcage down on the table and I looked in to see a green-cheeked parakeet. "Hey there little guy," I greeted the bird as I bent down a bit. "Just here for a checkup." The woman told me. I looked at her, almost feeling drawn in by how her soothing her voice sounded. I nodded and turned around to get my supplies out. "So what's the little guy's name?" I asked as I pulled out my supplies from a drawer. "His name is Ari. I got him a couple of years ago." She told me as I turned back around. I set what the things I needed on the table and opened the birdcage. 

"What about you? What's your name?" I asked and carefully stick my hand in the cage. Ari first nipped at my fingers before hopping onto my hand. "Oh, me? My name's Jaiden." She replied a bit surprised that I asked. 

"I'm Dr. (L/N). But please call me (Y/N)." I told her as I slowly retracted my hand out with Ari still on. The little bird began to hop around and hang off my finger causing me to giggle. I've dealt with birds before but I've never dealt with one as playful as Ari. I carefully and gently reached out and began to stroke his back. Ari doesn't move away but he seemed to enjoy it a lot. "I'm surprised he's letting you touch him. He doesn't like it when others pet him." Jaiden commented. I smile brightly before beginning Ari's checkup, "Well I guess I've just been chosen by the great Ari then." Jaiden chuckled at my comment, making my smile widen.

During the checkup, both of us talked over our common interests and bonded from that. It turned out that she was a Youtuber who made animations of varieties of things. I, myself, have always loved animations ever since I was a child. From simple animations with no color to animated films from Disney. I've always appreciated the work behind it and admired the artists for their hard work. Knowing that Jaiden was an animator herself, I couldn't help but fangirl a bit and ask a bunch of questions about how animations. She didn't mind though, she answered with a sincere smile and even giggled at my reactions. 

It didn't take long for Ari's checkup to finish. I placed him back into the cage and closed it up. "Ari seems to be in good health. You're doing a good job with him, under your care, he'll most likely live up to the max life span." I told her. "Thank you so much. I'm really glad that I came here to get Ari's checkup now. I'm glad that you're not one of those awkward veterinarians that are quiet the entire time and only comment if there's something wrong." 

"Oh I know those types of veterinarians, they're no fun at all." I groaned. "They're usually the old people so don't worry about me."

She shook her head amused before looking up at me. "I'm glad we got to know each other, maybe you wanna actually be friends?" She asked, a bit hesitant. "Really? You don't mind being friends with me?" I asked a bit shocked. "Of course I don't mind! You're such a chill person and I love talking to you!" She grinned. 

I felt my cheeks heat up and I grinned back. We exchanged our numbers and we decided to meet up tomorrow again to hang out since I had the day off. "I'll see you tomorrow then, "(Y/N)!" She said as she left my office. 

"See ya!" I shouted back as she left. I was left with a bright smile on my face as I went back to work on my computer with a thought of new friendship fresh in my mind.