Emma Watson x Female Reader

~Your POV~

I used to work as an intern on the set of one of the Harry Potter movies. It wasn't a difficult job, all I had to do to was get coffee, get scripts, deliver specific packages, and make sure none of the people on set were drunk. Not only was it a simple job, I got to meet my girlfriend there. 

In the first couple of weeks, we greeted one another with a simple hello or a small wave. As time went on, we began to talk more and had lunch together from time to time. 

I would be lying to myself if I said that I didn't have a crush on Emma Watson. Before I took on this internship, I already had a small crush on the woman. This crush didn't help my job performance of course. Whenever they were on set and the camera wasn't on Emma, she would throw me a bright smile causing me to get flustered. It got so bad that my boss lectured me about paying more attention since me getting flustered meant that I tend to zone out everything. 

Relationships weren't allowed between crew members and stars, it was a rule that everyone had to follow. Because of this, I had to keep my mouth shut. And also due to the fact that Emma was straight. I didn't want to lose my internship or embarrass myself in front of someone that beautiful and famous. 

It wasn't till the last day of shooting the movie when all of that changed. We all decided to celebrate after filming with a couple of drinks and food. Food and drinks were brought to set and everyone had their share. I decided to step outside to get some fresh air since the room began to feel stuffy and hot.

It turned out that Emma followed me outside, concerned about my behavior over the past weeks. Over the weeks, I avoided Emma at all cause and refused to even look at her. I never wanted to be mean but I knew this was the only way to keep my mind off of her. After that day, I knew that it was the last day I'll ever see her again face to face. 

I didn't want to worry her so I gave her a quick smile and nodded. She didn't buy it and pulled me close to her, her hands on my waist. I still remembered how hot my face felt when I looked up at the taller girl. For someone who was only 5'5, she was still taller than I am. 

I avoided her gaze in hopes that my heartbeat would calm down. It didn't help when she began to whisper comforting words to me, telling me that it was okay to tell her my problems and that she would always be there for me. 

I finally broke and pulled her into a kiss. It was the best thing I've ever done. She stiffened in surprise at first but slowly began to kiss back as her grip on my waist loosens a bit.  

We pulled away with smiles and giggles while she held me close for the rest of the night.

Ever since that day, Emma and I have been in a relationship. We decided to keep it a secret since she didn't want paparazzi to follow me around and have crazy fans start threatening me on social media. In return, I didn't want to ruin Emma's reputation. Of course, I never told her this. I didn't want to ruin her popularity by revealing myself as her girlfriend. Emma has always told me that she was lucky to have me as her girlfriend but something inside me kept doubting it.

I wasn't someone famous or rich, I started out as an unknown intern and now I ended up here. Living in a comfy apartment that I share with my girlfriend. 

I usually don't mind our relationship being a secret but it's been hurting me now that fans and people who don't even know about Emma, are shipping her with a man. He was a close friend of ours and has a girlfriend of his own. He was a tall and handsome man who often goes to the gym so it was no question that fans would like him. 

They both have been hanging out a lot since they were both working on the same set for a movie that was in progress. I wasn't allowed to be with them in case people started questioning. I knew Emma would never cheat on me with anyone but I hate opening up my social media and all I see are fans posting about their new favorite ship.

It wasn't just my social media feed. It was everywhere I went. Whenever I opened up Youtube, videos of them together speculating that they were a couple would be in my recommended and trending page. Whenever I went to buy groceries, magazines would be put up with the two of them on the cover walking. Even just going out to get the mail, people are always whispering about Emma dating him. 

I didn't care at first but it began to hurt me. I would have a hard time holding back my tears as I saw photoshop pictures of Emma kissing him. I had to log off of social media and lock myself in the apartment for a couple of days to recover. I usually let Emma in whenever she came back home but I never left my room those couple of days. Luckily, she would probably be too busy with the movie to come back.

I slowly began to recover after a friend of mine came along and asked me to babysit her puppy. Having another living thing jumping around and always wanting your attention made my heart swell with happiness again. It was nice to have someone that wants you back and was there whenever you turned around. Before the puppy, I forgot how that felt like since Emma was always working.

I wasn't fully better yet and I was watching The Office on my laptop with the puppy on my lap. I heard a knock at the door but I was too busy to answer it. I heard another knock and I continued to ignore it. The puppy got up from my lap and went to bark at the door. I sighed and yelled, "It's opened!"

The door opened causing the puppy to be startled and he ran back to my lap. I held him close, scratching behind his ear with my eyes never leaving the screen of my laptop. "I'm guessing you're too busy to greet your girlfriend?" I heard Emma's voice as she walked closer to me and stood in behind my laptop. I simply shrugged. I still felt broken, I know I'm overreacting but imagining being in a relationship and the person you're with is always out and they're being shipped with another person.

I knew that Emma wasn't happy with my answer and shut my laptop. "Hey!" I shouted and looked up at her. Her eyes widen in surprise at my reaction, I never yelled at her like that before. I sighed and got up, the puppy still in my arms. "I'm going to bed," I said and left without waiting for a reply.

I curled up on my side of the bed, far from Emma's side. The puppy was in his own little dog bed on the other side of the room asleep. I was crying softly into my pillow, covering my mouth so I wouldn't be so loud. I did the awful mistake of opening my social media and was greeted with millions of posts and news articles about Emma dating the man again.

I felt my blanket gently being tugged away from my face. I looked up and saw Emma staring down at me, her eyes filled with sadness. Her warm hand pressed against my cheek as she wiped away a tear, "What's wrong (Y/N)?" Her voice soft and smooth. I sniffled and pointed to my phone.

As she looked through my phone, her hand was locked tightly with mine as her thumb rubbed circles on my knuckles. I finally settled down and leaned against Emma, missing her warmth. She finally sets down my phone and pulls away from me. I felt confused and scared but it quickly melted away when Emma pulled me off of the bed and hugged me tightly. 

Her face buried on my shoulder as her arms were wrapped around me as if I was going to run away at any second. We stayed like this for a couple of minutes until Emma lifted her head and spoke up, "Was this why you were so distant? Because of everyone thinking I was with him?" I give her a small nod and looked down in shame. 

Emma pulls away and cupped my cheeks to lift my face up gently so she could look at me. Her gentle smile appeared and it made my heart melt. "(Y/N), I love you so much. Don't got upset over these things. It hurts me seeing you so distant." She whispered softly. She placed gentle kisses on my lips until I giggled and smiled. "Okay," I replied. She hugs me again, giving me a comforting squeeze before pulling away.

"Is he ours?" She asked as she looked over to the puppy. "My friend asked me to babysit him for a while," I said. "Aww, damn it. I thought it was ours." She giggled. I smiled and kissed her cheek, "Maybe one day we'll get one."

For the rest of the day, I spent my time with Emma and she would tell me about her time on set.