Roxanne (Roxy) Morton [Kingsman] x Female Reader

(A/N: Kingsman: The Golden Circle is currently my favorite movie and I'm obsessed with Roxy because she's so badass and beautiful. (つ﹏<)・゚。)

(Another A/N: I found out that I already finished this one-shot a while ago and was saving it for a rainy day. Since I didn't want to leave you guys with two weeks of no updates, I'll update this one)

~Your POV~

I sat on my couch with my dog on my lap and my cat resting on the armrest. I live in a cozy house in England, the house wasn't small but it wasn't a mansion. I lived alone ever since my girlfriend mysteriously left one day. She left without a warning or a goodbye, it was out of thin air. A part of me was angry at her but another part of me felt betrayed and upset. 

I've lost track of how many days she went missing. Her family had never accepted our relationship and never told me the truth about what happened to her. They didn't like how their daughter was dating someone from a lower class rather than a wealthy class. 

Sometimes I question why my girlfriend chose me over everyone else. She tells me the reason why she chose me was that I wasn't like anyone she ever met. I was different to her and she loved that about me.

I let out a sigh and rub my eyes as they were getting dry. My dog slept quietly on my lap as my cat purred against me. Why did she leave anyways? Did she not want me around anymore? 

My dog snapped awake when there was a loud crash heard from the front yard. My cat hissed and hid under the couch as my dog jumped up and began to bark loudly. "What the fuck?!" I hissed as I got up. More loud crashes and bangs were heard outside. I quickly ran into the bathroom with my cat and dog following behind. 

Once I locked the bathroom door, the front door bursts open. I felt my heart beat loudly as everything went quiet. I could hear soft footsteps walk around the house and whispering.

"Are you sure the girl is here?" A man's voice can be heard. "The records say so." Another man whispered back. 'Why are they here?! I should have fucking kept my gun by my side.' I thought to myself.

The footsteps began to grow softer and softer until they stopped completely. I was about to open the door until my cat let out a soft hiss and my dog growled quietly. I stopped reaching for the doorknob and stayed still. 

Suddenly, the bathroom door was kicked down, making me stumble back and fall. Three men stood outside the bathroom. One of them wore a ski mask, another one wore a vendetta mask, and the third one wore a blank white mask. The animals attacked them causing them to get annoyed then tossed them aside.

The men who wore the vendetta mask and the ski mask grabbed me by my arms and pulled me up onto my feet. "Let me go!" I snarled and tried to pull out of their grip.

Their grip only tightened as they pulled my arms back and tied my wrists with rope. "What do we do now?" The man with the ski mask asks the third guy. "We take her and put her up for bidding. She's worth a lot of money thanks to the connection she has with a special little Kingsman agent." He said.

"What the fuck are you talking about?! What the fuck is Kingsman?! And why are you even here in the fucking first place?!" I shouted. The guy with the white mask grabbed me by the collar of my hoodie and glared at me through the holes where the eyes were. "Shut up or we'll force you to." He warned. 

I gritted my teeth but kept quiet. I didn't want to find out what would happen next if I spoke up. I followed them as they tugged me along. "How much do you think we're gonna make out of her Boss?" One of the guys asked the one with a blank white mask. "I don't know. Probably a couple million." He replied. Why am I worth that much? I'm not even a part of a wealthy family!