Hayley Kiyoko x Female Reader

~No One's POV~

Hayley and you always loved doing activities together. Big or small, the both of you were always together. Even if one of you hated the activity, it made it better with the other person near you. 

The both of you decided to hang out for the afternoon since Hayley wasn't on tour. Hayley wanted to bring you along to dance practice. You would usually say no since all you did was sit there and browse on your phone. But you decided to say yes this time since you wanted to hang out more with your girlfriend and she also promised to wear something during practice that you'll like. 

"Thanks for coming along (Y/N), I know you get bored with these things." Your girlfriend said as she opened the door for you to enter the building. "I'm here to see what you're gonna wear for your practice and also you said there's a snack table." You said. Hayley grinned brightly, making you chuckle.

"I'm gonna go change. Snack table is over there." She told you and gave you a kiss on the cheek before she left. You quickly made your way to the table and saw a variety of food. "God bless," You muttered and took several different types of snacks.

After grabbing as many snacks as you can hold, you sat down on the floor with your back pressed against the wall. You tried your best not to devour your snacks all at once since it's barely been 10 minutes since you got here.

More people began to come in and they greeted you politely before stretching. Probably just her dance crew. Hayley finally came out changed and what she wore made you choke on your chips.

She wore sweatpants and a sports bra. Sure it wasn't much but it satisfied your thirsty ass. She heard you choke and give you a small smirk, "See. You like it." You blushed and looked away out of embarrassment.

The entire time during her dance practice, she would throw you playful winks and flirtatious smirks. Sometimes even coming up to you just tell you a pick-up line which would cause your cheeks to explode with heat and leaving you flustered.

It didn't help that you couldn't keep your eyes off of her. It wasn't like you were actually trying to look away, she was just there and your eyes couldn't wander off. 

After practice was over, the both of you left together. On the way back home, Hayley constantly teased you about what happened during practice and how flustered and cute you looked. This caused to you glare at her and get more flustered. You always told her how much you hated her for you all flustered but secretly you liked it.

"Fine, you had your fun. Now we have to do something together that I choose. And that's helping me make dinner." You said. Hayley groaned and whined in her seat, "But I don't wanna!" "Hayley Kiyoko, you will help me with dinner goddamnit. You always run away whenever I ask you to help me." You said, keeping your eyes on the road as you drove.

Hayley pouted cutely but didn't complain any further. Once you got back home, you practically had to drag her back inside as she whined like a stubborn child. "You don't even have to do that much! I'm probably going to have to do everything anyways!" You told her as you dragged her into the kitchen.

After successfully dragging your girlfriend, you washed your hands and took out the ingredients you needed to make dinner. On the other hand, your girlfriend sat on the kitchen counter swinging her legs as she watched you. "Help me," I said. She shook her head and continued to watch you. 

You narrowed your eyes and went over to her. You stood in front of her and leaned in close till your faces were inches apart. You saw her cheeks turn pink as her eyes kept staring into yours. As you both leaned in, you smacked gently on the head with a ladle. 

"Hey! What was that for?!" She said and held the spot on her head where you hit her. You pulled away and crossed your arms, "That's what you get for not helping me. Now get your ass off the counter and actually help me." 

She grumbles a complaint but got off the counter. You kept an eye on her, making sure she doesn't accidentally hurt herself. In the end, you had to do everything because Hayley was either too slow or she didn't know what to do. 

"I shouldn't have even asked." You sighed. Hayley grinned and pulled you close to kiss you on the forehead. "Thanks, babe." She said with a bright grin. "Yea yea," You grumbled and you laid your head on her shoulder.

"I guess cooking wasn't that bad." She said. "Yea because you didn't do anything," You scoffed. "I did! I washed the vegetables!" She defended. "Yea but you didn't wash it properly." You said. She pouted and cuddled you anyways. You smiled and nuzzled closer into her embrace, "I'll just have to force you to cook more until you know." 

"Please don't." She said. "Too late," You said with a smirk. She groaned once more, causing you to laugh.