Prankster! Lisa Manoban [Blackpink] x Prankster! Female Reader

~Your POV~

Lisa and I were known as the pranksters in our group of friends. Sometimes we would work together or by ourselves. Since we were the youngest, they couldn't really scold us for being immature. Well, at least not that much.

It was going well until Jisoo asked us the question that caused us to go into a frenzy. "Between the both of you, who's the better prankster?" She asked. "Obviously me," Lisa and I replied at the same time. The both of us looked at each other with our mouths gaped open before narrowing our eyes at one another. "No, me!" We both shouted as we glared at each other. By now, Jisoo was pulled away by Jennie so she wouldn't get involved in this mess.

"You think you're better than me huh (Y/N)?" Lisa says with a playful smirk. "Well duh. Of course, I do. Because I'm the better prankster!" I declared. "Oh, it's on! From now on, we'll pull pranks on each other until one person can't take it anymore. The person who gives in has to admit defeat and the other person is known as the best prankster." Lisa said. "Deal!" I said as we shook hands. "May the best girl win," I smirked as I tightened my grip on her hand. 

"Jisoo, babe. Look what you created" Jennie hissed under her breath, "They're gonna destroy the entire place within a week!" "It's fine. It won't be that bad." Jisoo reassured her girlfriend. "Jisoo, the last prank they pulled involved a monkey in the house and seven hedgehogs." Jennie reminded her. Jisoo sighed and shook her head, realizing that she caused World War III.

-----------

It's only been a couple of weeks but every single day, there were pranks being pulled. It first started out pretty simple. Like with hand buzzers, putting toy snakes in drawers, and filling the milk cartoon with a mysterious liquid. It was all fun and games until things started getting worse.

The pranks started becoming more harmful to not just me and Lisa but to the rest of the girls. One day, I placed olive oil on the stairs for Lisa to slip and fall but instead of Lisa going down the stairs, it was Jennie. Luckily, Jennie caught herself before she fell but made me clean up the entire staircase after an hour lecture. 

Another time, Lisa put hot sauce into the ketchup bottle. When we had a friend over, they decided to have some french fries that they got from a fast food restaurant with some ketchup. They didn't get the packets so they had to use ours. They ended up burning their taste buds off.

Just recently, I hid in the fridge to scare Lisa since she always goes to the fridge at a specific time to get a snack. I was pretty small and I just had to clear some room in the fridge. I didn't want to back out of it so I stayed committed to my prank. Bad idea. I nearly froze to death until Jisoo opened the fridge and I fell out. I couldn't move for several hours and ended up getting a cold. Jisoo nearly had a heart attack because she thought I was a frozen zombie inside our fridge.

I knew that the other girls were getting tired of our pranks and there were a bunch of other pranks we did that I don't even remember. But many of them ended up with one of the girls getting hurt or scared out of their pants. I knew that one of us had to admit defeat or the girls would continue to get hurt.

I finally came to my senses and decided that I would be the one to give in. Sure, it'll damage my pride and dignity but if I let this go on, the girls are gonna get hurt. And I knew my pranks were getting out of hand as well. Every time I pulled a prank, Lisa would end up getting hurt or scared then have a cute pout on her face. I would feel guilty and tried to comfort her but she only leaves and goes to plan more pranks.

I sighed and looked around the house for Lisa but I couldn't find her. I decided to pour myself a glass of almond milk since I was lactose intolerant. I found out when I was a child that if I consumed anything that's made of milk, I would get extreme stomach cramps and I wouldn't be able to move or do anything. (Idk how food allergies work so please don't go at me if it's wrong D: )

I sighed and drank some of the almond milk and stared out the window. My grip on the cup tightened when I felt my stomach turn and a sudden pain hit me. I gripped my stomach in pain as I fell to the ground groaning. I began to feel the other symptoms but all I can think about are my stomach cramps and how bad they hurt. I felt tears escape my eyes as I tried to call out for help but it hurt too much.

"(Y/N)!" I heard Jennie's voice. She runs over to me and sees the broken cup with milk and me curled up on the ground. "What happened?!" She asked frantically as she began to call the ambulance.  I tried to reply but only a whimper came out.

The other girls quickly came in and saw me on the ground. I looked up to see Lisa's eyes, filled with horror and regret. "What happened to her?" Jisoo asked, placing my head on her lap while trying to comfort me as the ambulance was making its way here.

"I may have switched the milk out with almond milk..." Lisa says softly. The other three stared at her before yelling frantically. "Why would you do that?!"Rosé asked. "I just thought that she hated real milk and just really liked almond milk! I swear I didn't know." Lisa said. 

I wanted to tell Lisa it was okay but only a loud groan came out. The four of them stopped arguing and waited with me until the ambulance came.

--------------

Usually, I wouldn't have to go to the hospital but the stomach ache got so bad. Luckily, I began to feel better after a couple of hours and was able to actually speak. Jennie and Jisoo stayed beside me and made sure I was okay. Rosé went to get me my favorite food so when I got better, I could eat.

I heard a soft knock at the door before it slightly opened. I saw Lisa's head poke in as she gave me a soft smile. The others told me about what Lisa did and I couldn't meet her eyes. I looked down at my food and quietly ate. Jennie and Jisoo got up and left the room. Rosé gave me a kiss on the top of the head before leaving as well. The door closed, leaving Lisa and me alone. 

I heard her come closer to me and she sat down beside me. "Hey (Y/N)," She said softly. I looked up to see her eyes filled with guilt and sympathy. "Hi," I replied quietly. "I got you something," She said as she pulled out a teddy bear from behind her. I couldn't help but smile at how cute the bear was and how cheesy she was.

"Lisa's sorry (Y/N). Will you ever forgive her?" Lisa said as she imitated the bear while moving its arms. "Of course Lisa. You didn't know." I said as I pet the bear's head. Lisa allowed me to take the bear and hold it close. "(Y/N), I'm really sorry. I never wanted this to happen. I didn't think it would hurt you that much. When I saw you on the floor, I felt so bad. I felt as if my heart broke." Lisa said, her voice cracking up as she looks down. 

I gently lifted her head up and gave her a soft smile. "Lisa, it's not your fault. You just wanted to play around." I reassured her. "I know but I can't help it. You mean so much to me (Y/N)." Lisa said. I felt my heart skip a beat as I felt my cheeks heat up. 

"I'll make it up to you. I'll take you to this new place to eat and I'll pay," Lisa smiled. I grinned and nodded, "Sure!" Lisa's smile grew brighter as she leaned in and placed a small kiss on my forehead. "It's a date then." 

She gets up and heads to the door then throws me a smile and wink before leaving. I sat there with my mouth gaped open from surprise. When I finally processed everything, my cheeks heat up and I squealed happily, unable to contain my excitement.