Part 12

Natsu's POV

"Mira!" I yelled running back to the guild and slamming the doors opens. I saw the white haired girl at the bar and I ran up to her.

"My my, your excited" she says laughing as I almost fell.

"Can you help me pick an outfit...?" I say out of breathe.

"I can't but can Lisanna help you?" She says cleaning a cup.

"Yeah. I just need a girl to tell me I look presentable and that Lucy won't think I'm a dope." I chuckled.

"Lis! Can you help Natsu for a minute?" Mira says calling over her sister.

"Hey sure!" She said bouncing to us. "What do you need help with?"

"I send you to help me pick a outfit for today.."

"Sure!" She said

We walked to my house and she immediately began telling me how messy my house was.

"Yeah yeah.." I said

"You need to clean it Natsu!" She said pointing to the dishes and piles of dirty clothes.

"It's fine. Anyways, I wanted to wear this." I said holding up my tux.

"Hmmm. The tie is hideous but I can work with the suit."

"Hey! That's my favorite tie!"

"Well how about you go with a pink or red one. They compliment you nicely."

"Are you referring to my hair cause just to inform you it's salmon." I sarcastically said.

"Oh this one is nice! Why didn't you just pick this one out?" She held up a tie with fire on it.

"But that's so cheesy. Fire on a fire wizard."

"Your wearing it and you can't change that. Ok shoes.." she looked down at my shoes.

"Mhm are those the only shoes you have?"

"No?" I said.

"Ok ok thank god. I was about to faint if they were." Lisanna said giggling.

"Don't have to be so mean Lisanna I get it I have the worst fashion" I said.

"Well get the other pair out." I went to my closet and got out some leather shoes.

"Ok those will do." She said nodding her head at the outfit.

"What about my hair?" I said.

"Well I can blow dry it or style it back." She said.

"Erm.. I'd rather leave it as is."

"Ok suit yourself." Lisanna said.

"Ok Lis I think this is good." I say.

"Mkay. I'm gonna head back to the guild but good luck tonight ok?"

I nod my head and watch her leave. A heavy cloud of relief hits me.

Just a bit more.. Natsu.